“Excellent Service. Great Stay.”

Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge
Ranked #33 of 81 Hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersSilver level
Iowa
“Excellent Service. Great Stay.”
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stayed at the Staybridge last weekend with a group for a girls shopping weekend. We had people coming from different places and at different times so the staff had the room ready before 10 a.m. so we could start checking in one by one (thanks to staff member Barbara for helping on this!). We had the 2bd/2ba room and it worked great. It was clean and well equipped with everything we needed. Breakfast was great with a lot of options to choose. The location was great - right off Dodge where we were able to get on 72nd for NFM and other malls - straight out Dodge for Village Pointe Mall and not far to get out to other shopping. There were other amenities we didn't have time to use - the pool, the big movie room, etc but if our group goes back to this area - we will surely stay here again.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 11 December 2013
Thank you for the great review of our Staybridge Suites in Omaha! I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and our two-bedroom/two bath suite worked well for your group. I will be sure to show Barbara your review as she will enjoy reading feedback from our guests. We feel our location and amenities offer much more than a standard hotel and we are glad it suited you well! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Greg Coleman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Louisiana
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Perfect place to stay for business in central Omaha. Staff is super friendly. Hotel is only a few years old rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast buffet is just ok, but the light dinner in the evening was good. Featured food from local restaurants.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 25 November 2013
We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and felt our staff was super friendly and the rooms are spacious and clean. We are always striving to improve our operation and always like getting feedback, particularly for our food & beverage selections. Please reach out to me at anytime to discuss ways to improve our breakfast buffet, as this is one of our focal points at our hotel and love to hear new ways to improve!

Thank you again!

various
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Visited Omaha from Des Moines to attend a play (at the Omaha Community Playhouse). First time so I didn't know anything much about the city. Picked a hotel near the theater that turned out to be a good bit outside the downtown. But a bus passes just a short walk away and it goes right downtown. I like buses and I enjoyed the ride back and forth.

The hotel was clean and offered good value. Large suite with cooking facilities and cable TV. Friendly service and a passable breakfast included. It was a good deal. (There's a nice tea shop nearby, The Tea Smith.)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Thank you for your review of our Staybridge Suites in Omaha! I am glad to read your experience with us was a favorable one and you felt value in your reservation. We are not downtown but as you mentioned, we are not too far from many of the downtown attractions! Thank you again for a great review and we hope to see you in the future!

Regards,

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I'm hovering between 2/5 and 3/5. Although the service & hotel management was overall really great, I had an issue in the later part of my trip because the walls were pretty thin. I could hear my (only) neighbor's TV and phone conversation (to the point of picking out words). My bed was not on the side of the shared wall. I'm not one to call and complain, but if it had gone on past 1AM I would have probably called it in (they stopped short of that). Elevator was also really slowly.

I would probably consider what my options are in the area if I were to visit Omaha again.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your recent trip to Omaha. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay, we are constantly striving to resolve any issues that may arise in our hotel. If you could please reach out to me, I would greatly appreciate it. My email address is gcoleman@mkhospitality.net or phone at 402-933-8901. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

This place is worth every penny. I have stayed at a lot of local places and this is by far my favorite. Although it is also made as an extended stay, do NOT shy away for single night stays. Rooms with full kitchens, free laundry, nice pool, warm breakfast, theater room, pantry, and amazing service. I will only stay here on my future Omaha visits. A+++

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Amanda,

Thank you for this amazing review! I am very glad to read you enjoyed your stay with us and that you'll be back every time you come to Omaha! We at Staybridge Suites completely agree that guests looking to stay single nights will enjoy their visit just as much as our extended stay guests. Our staff and other travelers will enjoy reading this review - thank you again for such positive feedback!

Regards,

Battle Creek, Nebraska
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This hotel is not only extremely clean, but also has the best amenities and a convenient location! I loved the full kitchen as well as patio area outside for grilling. Our family reunion took advantage of the theater room and watched the NE game. We also socialized in the breakfast room throughout the day and felt so comfortable. Thank you for making our special family weekend even better! I will be back twice in December for work, and I can't wait! :)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write such an excellent review! I am pleased to read you enjoyed your stay and that the amenities and location exceeded your expectations. Our guests really enjoy the fireplaces on the patio as well as inside the lobby area as it certainly makes things very comfortable! We look forward to seeing you again in December.

Grand Island, Nebraska
Reviewed 4 November 2013

The hotel is very convenient to Methodist hospital and that is the main reason I booked it. My stay started off on the wrong foot as I showed up at 7:55pm to check in and no one was at the front desk. I was hungry and stood at the desk, waiting 15 minutes until someone showed up to check me in. I even called the national number to find out what the deal was. Never a good idea to have one person manning the front desk in the evening. The room is reasonably appointed but when I took a towel off the rack by the bathroom sink, the rack came off the wall! Just wanted to go to bed at that point. One other thing that was a turn off: finding a big hair on the toilet seat that I had not yet used. They have a selection of foods for breakfast, but the raisin bagel I chose was tough as a shoe's sole. Bad start, bad finish to my stay.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank mingfatsai
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel and we do appreciate your comments. We pride ourselves on having a great hotel with exception service and welcome any feedback that may improve our operation. If you can, please reach out to me at the hotel at 402-933-8901 or at gcoleman@mkhospitality.net and I will do everything I can to correct the situation. I hope to hear from you soon!