“Beautiful hotel”

Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge
Ranked #35 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 15 February 2014

Wonderful place to stay! Everything about our stay was perfect. Clean, comfortable, awesome pool, great for kids, friendly staff. They were even nice enough to make breakfast potatoes just for my family because we do not eat eggs. For the price range this is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2014

What a great review! Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our Staybridge Suites in Omaha! I'm certain other travelers will enjoy reading your review and find the value in our hotel and the amenities that we offer. I'm glad our staff was able to accommodate your food and beverage preferences - we strive to go above and beyond for our guests! Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future!

Reviewed 10 January 2014

I want to start by saying that anytime I am in the Omaha area Staybridge will be where I stay. We are here on an extended stay due to an ill child. Staybridge is conveniently close to the Children's Hospital where my child is receiving treatment which is a huge benefit. The staff we have dealt with is incredibly friendly and housekeeping does a wonderful job. The only SMALL complaint I have is my card was overcharged and had to jump through some hoops with my bank to be refunded. But that is literally my only complaint and it was very easy to resolve the issue. I am very very pleased with this place and anytime I come back to the area this will be where I stay!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank kcmlha
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

We appreciate the kind review and thank you for taking the time to provide us with excellent feedback! I will be sharing this review with our staff as a compliment to their customer service and will use this as a training item for our front desk. If you could provide me with any additional details regarding your reservation I would certainly appreciate it! I can be reached at 402-933-8901 or at gcoleman@mkhospitality.net. We are looking forward to your next trip to Omaha!

Regards,

Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

I have to start my review by noting Staybridge is my go to brand when traveling with my family because it allows pets. To date every hotel has always been extremely clean and quiet that you can never tell pets are guests too! Awesomely this hotel lived up to my expectation of excellence!

My family and I were stayed at the hotel as we moved from Colorado to Wisconsin. Our initial plan was to only stay one night however "Winter Storm Hercules" detoured us an additional night which we didn't mind because the facility was outstanding. It truly caters to long term stays as well as transitioning families who pull in with a 20' U-Haul + auto transport, an additional car, a 11 year old and a very curious female Boxer.

Unlike anything I've ever experienced at other Staybridges in addition to standard complementary breakfast with this chain, this particular hotel offered courtesy meals every night. Nothing super fancy but definitely an awesome courtesy for a 3 star hotel!

My only issue was my card was charged 4 times. Once on the initial night again after I requested to extend another night (I was charged again for the previous night AND for night 2). I addressed it with the front desk and the "hold" was lifted but when I checked out the next day (after 2nd night stay) my card was charged again making a total of 4 pending charges. Fortunately my bank is very accommodating and they resolved the balance after speaking to the hotel manager so no real loss there. Just momentary stress when you see $500+ in hotel charges for 2 night stay.

In closing still a great facility and I strongly recommend it!

Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank TxDiva719
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2014

Thank you for providing us with excellent feedback and the strong recommendation! I am glad that Staybridge is your "go-to" hotel when traveling, we also feel very strongly about our brand's amenities and service that we offer across the world. I apologize for the credit card authorization issue you experienced during your stay here and is not a common issue. I will certainly use this review to better our staff's check-in procedures to ensure this will not happen to other guests. Thank you again for your recommendation and we hope to see you again!

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Staying here two nights for a wedding, we were very impressed with the friendliness of the staff, the quality and coziness of the room and all the amenities. The hot breakfast buffet was very complete with your choice of hot cereals., waffles, eggs and sausage. Numerous cold items like fruit, cereal, yogurt and pastries rounded out the menu. For dining out, there are a TON of local and chain options close to this property, so you will only have a hard time deciding where to go. In close proximity to a Super Target and many other stores, this makes Staybridge a bonus location conveniently located to many retail stores. Definitely would stay here again in Omaha!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 1 January 2014

Scott,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our Staybridge Suites! We are pleased to read you enjoyed your time at our hotel and that you would stay with us again when traveling to Omaha. I will share your kind words with our staff and I'm sure other travelers will enjoy reading about our amenities and close proximity to restaurants and shopping. Thank you again!

Regards,

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Stayed at the Staybridge last weekend with a group for a girls shopping weekend. We had people coming from different places and at different times so the staff had the room ready before 10 a.m. so we could start checking in one by one (thanks to staff member Barbara for helping on this!). We had the 2bd/2ba room and it worked great. It was clean and well equipped with everything we needed. Breakfast was great with a lot of options to choose. The location was great - right off Dodge where we were able to get on 72nd for NFM and other malls - straight out Dodge for Village Pointe Mall and not far to get out to other shopping. There were other amenities we didn't have time to use - the pool, the big movie room, etc but if our group goes back to this area - we will surely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you for the great review of our Staybridge Suites in Omaha! I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay and our two-bedroom/two bath suite worked well for your group. I will be sure to show Barbara your review as she will enjoy reading feedback from our guests. We feel our location and amenities offer much more than a standard hotel and we are glad it suited you well! We look forward to serving you in the future!

Reviewed 23 November 2013

Perfect place to stay for business in central Omaha. Staff is super friendly. Hotel is only a few years old rooms are spacious and clean. Breakfast buffet is just ok, but the light dinner in the evening was good. Featured food from local restaurants.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

We are glad to see you enjoyed your stay with us and felt our staff was super friendly and the rooms are spacious and clean. We are always striving to improve our operation and always like getting feedback, particularly for our food & beverage selections. Please reach out to me at anytime to discuss ways to improve our breakfast buffet, as this is one of our focal points at our hotel and love to hear new ways to improve!

Thank you again!

Reviewed 19 November 2013

I'm hovering between 2/5 and 3/5. Although the service & hotel management was overall really great, I had an issue in the later part of my trip because the walls were pretty thin. I could hear my (only) neighbor's TV and phone conversation (to the point of picking out words). My bed was not on the side of the shared wall. I'm not one to call and complain, but if it had gone on past 1AM I would have probably called it in (they stopped short of that). Elevator was also really slowly.

I would probably consider what my options are in the area if I were to visit Omaha again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to provide us feedback about your recent trip to Omaha. I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay, we are constantly striving to resolve any issues that may arise in our hotel. If you could please reach out to me, I would greatly appreciate it. My email address is gcoleman@mkhospitality.net or phone at 402-933-8901. I hope to hear from you soon.