“The best Staybridge ever stayed in......”

Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge
Ranked #33 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
GreenLeadersSilver level
Bear Creek, North Carolina
“The best Staybridge ever stayed in......”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The staff at this Staybridge is top notch.......stayed 9 days and Echo, Nate and general manager Taylor were just superb folks. The food is good, the rooms are clean and neat. The food is provided on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday nights. Nate who heads up engineering dept there grills outdoors. Angus Burgers and Brats on Wednesday nights. Love the job that Echo does as well, she heads up the housekeeping and morning kitchen breakfast buffer which is quite good as well. I got to know Taylor the general manager an she is top notch.

I travel the country and this is at least my 5th Staybridge Stay but it was also my top stay of any of the others. I stay on the road 40 weeks a year and, THIS motel is truly a 5 star place to stay and would never stay anywhere but here again if in Omaha.

Chris

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Taylor T, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Thank you for the great feedback of your stay at the Staybridge Suites, Omaha! I really appreciate all the kinds words. I am very happy to hear your extended stay was up to your standards. I will definitely pass this message on to the employees; we pride ourselves on great service, cleanliness and of course, great breakfast.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Vancouver Island
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Staff are very helpful and courteous, suites tasteful and well appointed. Breakfast is great and the social evenings (drinks and food) mean you don't have to eat out. Supermarket and organic foods nearby, lots of restaurants and a shuttle bus service. Was exactly what I needed. Only quibble would be the arctic air conditioning with only on/off setting, but I guess Omaha needs that sometimes.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Taylor T, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Thank you for the feedback! I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Guest service is our top priority at the Staybridge Suites, Omaha. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit Omaha!
Iowa
Reviewed 29 May 2014

VERY nice hotel..Staff is helpful and friendly. As a wheelchair user, I am used to tight spaces. Not here..There is enough room to move around comfortably. Roll in shower is great except for the water drainage. Must cover floor with towels. Needs more of a slope back to wall so water does not go everywhere. I like that I get a snack at check in!! Wish the price was a little lower.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Taylor T, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Thank you so much for the feedback about your recent stay at Staybridge Suites! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. I will talk with my Chief Engineer about the roll-in shower issue and see if we can find a possible better solution. I hope we can see you again at our hotel! Thank you again.
Iowa
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I made a reservation two months ago for a two bedroom suite for our family (me, wife, 2 kids). This is an extremely busy weekend in Omaha (high school graduations and other activities) and we knew rooms would be scarce, and hotels that offer 2 bedroom suites are hard to find. Received a call two days ago from someone at the hotel claiming "someone needed our room" and would we agree to taking 2 separate double rooms. I said no, explained we would have done that originally if that is what we wanted, and had her confirm my reservation had not changed. Thinking that was odd, I called the hotel a few hours later and spoke with a gentleman who said the call I received shouldn't have happened and again confirmed my reservation. Since then, no email suggesting any change, either. We showed up today, and I gave the desk person my name and she immediately said our room was given to someone else and they were putting us in two double rooms. She could offer no explanation for how this occurred, and said there was nothing she could do. We left. After a long search we got lucky and found rooms at another hotel, of course, more expensive, but given the bait and swithch treatment we received, no way were we going to pay money to Staybridge. Six hours later, no return call from the manager. Most bizarre and dishonest situation we have ever encountered at a hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank hawkeyes4
hawkeyes4,

Thank you for providing us with feedback! I want to apologize again for the reservation issue. As an extended stay hotel, we do have guests that stay with us for numerous reasons (cancer treatment, relocation, training, etc) and these guests sometimes need to extend their stay. I am currenly working with my front desk staff on a better way to get in contact with guests if issues like this arise. Please feel free to contact me at taylor.tucker@ldhg.com or call me at 402-933-8901 if you would like to discuss this further. Thank you again!
Primghar, Iowa
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We stayed here for one night this weekend to visit a family member in the hospital. It is about a 15 minute drive from UNMC. There were 6 adults. We had the two bedroom suite. 1 room had a king bed, the other 2 queens. 2 bathrooms. Full kitchen, small living and dining room area. The hotel is neat and clean. A little hard to get to, you can see it from Dodge, but have to turn ahead of it and it faces a side street. We used the pool, nice, but there is no hot tub.
We all enjoyed the breakfast in the am. Plenty of selection, and we even ate outdoors.
Great value acutally. We booked online for the weekend price of $163.00. They offered a discount for the hospital at $169. The room price is usually about $249.00. But when you consider 6 adults and a great breakfast, all a good value.
We would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Taylor T, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 15 May 2014
Thank you for the fantastic review of the Staybridge Suites Omaha, NE. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with your family and that the breakfast was up to your standards! I'm certain other travelers will enjoy reading your review and find the value in our hotel and the amenities that we offer. We look forward to seeing you at our hotel again!
Malvern, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Our stay was great overall. We stayed in the 1 BR suite, which was perfect for a family with young kids because they could go to bed while my husband and I stayed up in the living room area. Really nice kitchen and great breakfast. Our one complaint was that the pool was too cold to enjoy. I don't think they heat it during the day, so when we went in at 6:00 p.m. it was frigid. My two-year-old just shivered the whole time. It was disappointing for our kids to miss out on swimming. Apart from that, it was a good place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank jules072374
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Thank you for providing the honest feedback of your recent stay with us at the Staybridge Suites Omaha. We are glad you enjoyed your time and the many amenities our hotel offers. I will address the cold pool issue with our maintenance department and see what we can do to increase the temperature of the water as well as the actual pool room. I can assure you that any opportunity to improve our overall satisfaction will be done!

Thank you again!

Greg Coleman
Ogallala
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Very pleasant check in. Unfortunately the evening reception was ending up with about 10 minutes to go so they were pulling everything off. I guess you snooze you lose, the only little disappointment. I did notice the front desk clerk had her plate heading back to her area as I walked up. A few chips and I scrapped the side of the cheese pan to eat them with. Breakfast was very good, typical selections that this brand usually is consistent with. Overall, good stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Barry J
Greg C, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Omaha 80th & Dodge, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Barry,

Thank you for the review of our Staybridge Suites in Omaha, NE! I am glad you had a pleasant check-in and that our hotel was clean and comfortable during your stay. Also, thank you for mentioning the food & beverage shortcomings during your time with us. We will certainly use this review to improve our operation and ensure all guests get to fully enjoy the many amenities we offer. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to your next trip to Omaha!

Regards,