“best place to stay in Omaha above and beyond customer service”

Best Western Plus Kelly Inn
Ranked #6 of 84 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 29 October 2012

I had to be in Omaha for business and had my reservations at another motel to start with. When i report to that motel the front desk clerk couldn't have been any ruder if he tried, to make a long story short i didn't stay there and ended up at the Best Western Kelly Inn, that was the best move that i could have done. On Sunday when i had gotten to Omaha i stared having issues with my van and by tuesday night it was to the point to where it would have to be pulled home. Wednesday Morning they found me someone to take a look at my van, turned out to be a way more money than i wanted to spend, so my husband had to find a dolly to pull van home. Check out is at 12 and because they know about my van they let me stay in my room all day wed till my husband came without paying a cent. They were very understanding about the whole thing, What a great bunch of people you have there, they are all jems. I will most definatly stay the next time i'm in Omaha from now on. Words can not express how greatful i am to them.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post the great review about your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha Nebraska. Our staff definitely does an excellent job keeping the hotel looking and running great with customer service being a high priority. Hope everything worked out ok with your Van, glad you enjoyed your accommodations.Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

I was traveling with a small child and chose this motel because of the pictures of the pool. He loved it! There is no real adult swimming as I think the deepest part of the pool is around three feet. The hot tub is okay.
The room was very nice and clean. I like my room on the cooler side and there was no way to bring the temperature down to my liking. The thermostat indicated "warm" and "cool" -- there was no way to set it to a desired temperature. I was very uncomfortable during the night. I don't know if they have a "cooler" side of the building -- maybe that would help.
The young lady who worked at the front desk (I don't know her name but she had a LOT of earrings) was VERY nice and personable. When I told her my name she said, "We have been waiting for you." I liked that!
You won't get any breakfast but you will get 10% off breakfast at the Perkins Restaurant.

Room Tip: My room was 415 and was warmer than my liking. The location was nice though because it was near a r...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2012

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a reveiw on your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. I am very glad you enjoyed the indoor water playland and your clean room. Sorry the temperature in your room did not meet your needs, I will have maintenance check room #415 for any issues. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 24 September 2012

The people on staff at this hotel were very friendly and helpful. We didn't particularly have a positive response to their "Pet Friendly" policy because we feel pets don't belong in ones bedroom. Also, no Continental breakfast is a negative. It's conveniently located.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha Nebraska. Our staff definitely does an excellent job keeping the hotel looking and running great with customer service being a high priority. Sorry about the issue with the breakfast and the pet policy. I am glad you enjoyed the convenient location.Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 19 September 2012

Hotel needs updating. I found long brown hairs in both beds in our rooms. None of my family has long brown hair. The beds were a nightmare - totally uncomfortable. I had a kink in my neck for 3 straight days after sleeping in those CHEAP BEDS. The only reason I stayed here is for the pool. I'm looking for a different hotel next time around to Omaha. And it's the time of year where you need AC during the day and heat at night. I turned the heat on....and we all ended up freezing. There was NO HEAT. What a dissappointment.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank QueenBeeLyhane
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Sorry for the issues with the beds, we have recently replaced some of them, sorry for the inconvenience. We are always updating our Hotel, hopefully you did enjoy our indoor water playland and hot tub. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and hope you will consider our Hotel for your next trip to Omaha.

Reviewed 24 August 2012

Hotel location was great, but pool area is in need of updates. Pictures show a new pool and very clean, realty was far from it. We did not have any problem with our stay, but hotel is in need of a face lift.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2012

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a reveiw on your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. I am very glad you enjoyed your accommodations and the convenience of our location. We will be updating the pool area in the near future, thanks for your imput, we use it as a tool to better serve our guests. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Long travel to Omaha and met by the staff in the best way! All needs were met, the room was better than expected and very clean and nicely supplied. Many thanks to all at the Kelly Inn, and will plan future visits to Omaha to include this hotel. In addition, a fine welcome by the hotel manager, Carol Broer. Her warm welcome added the icing on the cake! Thanks again.

Room Tip: Reserve in advance, as Omaha has many events and the Best Western fills early as its reputation hold...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2012

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha Nebraska. Our staff definitely does an excellent job keeping the hotel looking and running great with customer service being a high priority. I am glad you enjoyed your accommodations.Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

Very easy to get to from I-80. Hotel is connected to a Perkins Pancake House, so I guess that's why there's no breakfast included in your stay, but the restaurant will give you 10% off.
Staff were nice and friendly. Hotel looked like it was going to be somewhat dated, judging by the carpet and woodwork in the public areas, but the room was actually quite nice. Bed was a little too soft for my back, but it was clean and relatively quiet considering it was off a busy road.

• Stayed: August 2012
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2012

I want to thank you for taking the time to post a reveiw on your recent stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. I am very glad you enjoyed your accommodations and the convenience of our location. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to having you stay with us in the future.