“Good stay”

Best Western Plus Kelly Inn
Ranked #6 of 84 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This is third time staying at this hotel. Always a good experience. They make my pets feel welcome, and rooms clean. Having a restaurant attached is really nice. The housekeeping staff was friendly and very helpful. Felt safe and will return if through Omaha again.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2014

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your summer stay at the Best Western PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Glad you enjoyed your accommodations and the convenience of Perkins. Our staff does a great job taking care of our guests needs. Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

For the price and location, I found this hotel to be great. My room was clean and comfortable. The place was a little older but had gone through some renovations. It was easy to find, and there were plenty of options for dining close by.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 July 2014

As grandparents we have stayed at this hotel frequently. It is a great value, and the pool and hot tub area are perfect for kids. Pool depth is maximum of 3 ft. And there are two slides for the kids. Nice rooms, and one of the most accomodating staffs we have ever found.Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This was a very family friendly hotel. Perfect pool for my boys ages 7 and 3. Breakfast at the restaurant next door was good. Close by to family friendly restaurants for supper. Our room was clean. The service was prompt when asking for more towels, etc.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kellyinn, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelly Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay at the BEST WESTERN PLUS Kelly Inn Omaha. Glad you enjoyed our updated clean accommodations and friendly and accommodating staff. Glad you enjoyed our indoor water playland.Thanks for choosing to stay with us and let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Always a reliable hotel. Nice rooms with a great pool - the kids had a blast. The rooms are starting to show their age - a little rough around the edges. The beds were comfortable and the room was clean.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

I would classify this as an average Best Western but not a Plus location. I think they are doing this to demand more for a room. It was overpriced in my opinion. I had several items wrong with the room and gave the front desk a list when I left. The mattress side I was on, I was feeling the springs. It needs to be replaced but I doubt they will. The room was somewhat warm and the thermostat wouldn't get the room below 72. Overall the stay was nice and really wasn't that bad (once I slept on the other side of the mattress). The Perkins restaurant next door was never busy and it was a big red flag. We ate there once during our 4 night stay and would not recommend eating there. Across the street there is a Village Inn and their breakfast was excellent. For the price of these room, breakfast should have been included. They only offered 10% off at the Perkins but I would rather pay full price and go elsewhere. Would I stay here again, probably not. There are a lot of other choices nearby.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

After being told by the nearby super 8 that they gave away our room, even though we booked it a week ago online, the best western was willing to discount their room so we had a place to stay similarly priced to where we had originally planned on staying. The room was much better than what we had expected at the super 8, and it included a pool, something the super 8 did not provide. Thanks for being hospitable to us, best western, we'll definitely consider you in the future.