“Hilton Garden Inn” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 81 Hotels in Omaha
O'Neill, United States
“Hilton Garden Inn”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

Every thing was good except for the breakfest. The location is why we stayed there the closeness to the olod market area. Tpeople behind the desk were very helpful the parking was a little hard to park my pickup in.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brandon H, Guest Services Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Thank you for your comments here on TripAdvisor. I am happy you had a wonderful stay with us and mentioned our great location and amenities I am most pleased with the reaction and capabilities of our great staff here at Hilton Garden Inn. Thank you for the kind words and I'll make sure to share this with our staff. You're welcome back anytime here!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
Chicago, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

The best place I have stayed in Omaha. I take numerous trips here a year, and this was my first time staying at the Garden Inn. I'v never really thought of staying at this particular hotel. From here on out, I will be staying at the Garden Inn. The rooms are nice, staff friendly, clean hotel,...

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brandon H, Guest Services Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting a review from your visit. I am so glad you enjoyed your time with us. We very much appreciate your feedback on our rooms, amenities, location, friendly staff.

All of us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area are committed to providing exceptional guest service in a clean/well maintained facility. It's gratifying to read your review. I will be sure to pass your compliments on to the team.
Manhattan, Kazakhstan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

This was an all around AMAZING stay experience for my husband and I. It was a get away to celebrate our wedding anniversary and everything was FANTASTIC. From the breakfast to the room to the service to the communication before and during our stay we could not have asked for more.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write a review with such positive feedback! We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.
Mitchell, South Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

This was my second stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. As with my first stay,I was quite pleased with my experience there. Every employee that i had contact with was very friendly and always asked if there was anything that they could do for me. They also greeted me every time that I returned to the hotel after I returned from one of my Dr. appointments. Although there was construction going on,it didn't affect me at all. I found the hotel to be blissfully quiet and peaceful and I was able to rest with no disturbances. I highly recommend this hotel and plan on staying there again every time that I have to return to Omaha for specialized medical care. It's clean,quiet,friendly,and the meal options are exceptional.

Room Tip: Any room is just as good as any other. Staff will go above and beyond to ensure that you are satisf...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your comments on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear that we have provided you with consistent and pleasant experiences as we enjoy providing the Hilton Promise to make our guest feel at home away from home. Please feel free to contact me directly when you're in town again so we can make your next reservation for you at brandon.hile@hilton.com
McCook, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014

We love this hotel. Generally the rooms are perfect in appearance, smell, etc...The hidden jewell at this hotel is Spencers restraunt & bar, exceptional food, great variety at the bar and a superb staff.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brandon H, Guest Services Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, 4 January 2014
Thank you for making our hotel your first choice in places to stay in Omaha. Thank you for your wonderful comments on Trip Advisor! We are so happy to hear that our wonderful staff was able to take care of you while you were with us and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback on how your stay was. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Kansas City, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Construction was immediately seen in the lobby. I was told that construction would not affect me & my stay. This was clearly inaccurate as I heard hammering, drilling etc on a Sunday morning. I also reported a toilet issue and after many hours staff never reported to fix the problem during my stay. I actually had to go downstairs to the lobby in order to us the guest restroom, which I found to be absolutely unacceptable.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brandon H, Guest Services Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for taking the time to post a review of your visit. I would like to personally apologize again for the challenges you encountered during your visit to our hotel. I am very disappointed that your experience was not up to your expectations...or ours. We are known for providing exceptional service in a clean, well maintained environment. I still feel awful that you experienced anything less.

As we have spoken about these issues already and know everything has been taken care of. I will be most certain to share your comments and experience with our entire management and housekeeping/maintenance teams. Our ultimate goal is to improve from each learning opportunity presented.

I would welcome the opportunity to speak again if anything else needs to be discussed. I realize that you are busy, but I appreciate all the time you've put into contacting me and discussing your stay. I hope to see you here again in the future!
Oakland, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014

Nothing concrete to complain about regarding our stay; but we stayed at both Hilton Garden and Courtyard Marriott hotels on this trip and the Marriott rooms were delightful, new-feeling and nicely appointed; the Garden Inn just felt a bit tired and drab. The bed was not good.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brandon H, Guest Services Supervisor at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you for your recent Trip Advisor survey regarding our hotel. I apologize that we did not live up to your expectations. I apologize if you thought the hotel felt "tired". Our hotel is currently under renovation to hopefully fix some opinions similar to yours. We are all VERY excited about the new feel for the hotel and the brand new furnishings that come with it. We are often viewed as one of the top places in Omaha to stay, however, I apologize if it did not meet your needs. We are obviously here to please our guests, and I hope these isolated issues will not prevent you from returning.