This hotel deserves a solid 3 stars for the price. It was $49/night on the weekly rate, and I stayed for 2 weeks.
- pet friendly
- mostly clean
- room was large enough with ample bathroom counter space
- plenty neighborhood sidewalks to walk my dog
- good TV channel selection on the flat panel TV
- good water pressure/temp on shower
- musty room; always felt damp and so did the carpet
- no curved shower rod; the curtain was always creeping in on me when showering
- dresser drawers did not close properly
- work desk is right next to the a/c; hard to work when being blasted with cold air
- terrible cell phone signal in my room (Verizon); kept dropping work calls
- woke up with bug bites on several occassions (spider?) - not bed bugs!
- no guest laundry
Overall, not a bad hotel. Nothing fancy, so as long as you don't have high expectations, this place is fine. I recommend a short stay unless you have high tolerance for inconveniences.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn Omaha Southwest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Omaha
- Baymont Inn Omaha
- Omaha Baymont Inn