La Quinta Inn Omaha Southwest
Hampton.com
US$128
US$75
US$71
All reviewsroom was cleanconvenient locationone night staywould stay here againfront desk staffcleanlinessfreewayaccommodations
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I booked a room for my daughter's and very young grandchildren, after checking in and receiving their room they opened the door to a dirty, foul smelling poor excuse for a hotel room, it gets worse. My daughter looked on the floor and saw what she could only describe as toe nails and dust balls. They immediately left the room to request another. The front describe obliged, their next room had a hole in the carpet but seemed to be cleaner. After some time in the room they realized the grand babies feet were black with filth. Not a pleasant experience. In the hotels defense, the management called and was very sorry for all the issues. She credited back my $$$$$ and said they were a corporate owned hotel that was in bad need of an update. They did go out of their way to make things right which is a credit to the company. One disappointing experience will not ruin my great experiences with la Quintana.

Room Tip: Will be a good hotel after renovating.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2014

In spite of clean rooms, overall this particular LaQuinta is dingy. Halls everywhere smelled of stale cigarette smoke, and the lobby and halls looked shabby -- providing a poor introduction to the stay. If I had not arrived so late, I would have found somewhere else to stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 19 July 2014

I've come to expect nice, new rooms after all the remodeling La Quinta has been doing across the US. Well, let me just say they have forgotten this location. Musty and old. I booked from the road, trusting the new quality of La Quinta. I trusted too soon. It'll do for tonight, but I wont return.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Cindy H
Reviewed 16 July 2014

The La Quinta Inn & Suite in Omaha, NE was clean, and it was quiet. They offered the room at a good price for what they offered. The service was good and the breakfast offered a good variety and all the food was fresh. It was in a good location for me with easy access to the freeway system.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

This is older La Quinta but is well kept and clean. Great location. Customer Service is wonderful. Breakfast area is like new and very good. Price is lower than the new La Quintas but quality is same.

• Stayed: July 2014