“Delish!!”

Jones Bros Cupcakes
Ranked #3 of 28 Bakeries in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
“Delish!!”
Reviewed 18 May 2013 via mobile

Just had a strawberry cupcake that melted in my mouth and was well worth the cost (less then $3). The atmosphere was nice, lots of people out and about.

• Visited May 2013

Orlando, Florida
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Go here. It's fantastic. You will fall in love. The cupcakes are great, and it;s located in the Stintson park plaza with lots of other neat shops.

Visited March 2013
USA
“Worth the drive!”
Reviewed 11 March 2013

You'll need to seek out Jones Bros. Cupcakes, but it's worth the drive! I've tried many a cupcake and these were delightful. The frosting was also delicious -- not too sweet and not too much. This is an incredibly busy store and they also serve other food, so there's a lot going on! Check out the board of available flavors and be ready to make a decision when you get to the counter.

• Visited March 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Horrible Customer Service. Very Disappointed.”
Reviewed 13 January 2013

I called Jones Bros Cupcakes to get a quote for a specialty cake and cupcakes. I was told to e-mail them pictures of what I was wanting. I did that. After not hearing back from them for 2 days, I called to make sure they received the e-mail and pictures. They had received them and would have their boss call me. Again, never heard back. I called AGAIN and I was PROMISED the boss would get a quote and they would call me back within 30 minutes. NEVER heard back from them and that was 4 days ago. What horrible customer service! Our family is very big into having fun, specialty cakes for special occasions and spare no expense. Jones Bros will not be getting our business in any way..their loss. I will not even go there for a single cupcake going forward. Very disappointed in this local business.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Michelle61978
Fairbank, Iowa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cupcake Wars!”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

My family loves Cupcake Wars, so when we realized we were right down the street from a champion, we had to go. We were not disappointed, great cupcakes. A little pricey, but I guess they are doing alright as there was a line the whole time we were there! Would go back for sure the next time we roll through Omaha!

Visited August 2012