“They don't care about their customers.”
Review of China 1

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
China 1
Ranked #797 of 1,368 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Worst Chinese in Omaha CHINA 1.
They are rude, don't care about customer service or messed up orders. They sent us the completely wrong order and when we called back, I was told I was wrong and called crazy. They said they would replace, but would charge our credit card. I told them to come back and pick it up and they started screaming at me. Bad people.

There are newer reviews for China 1
Reviewed 16 August 2012

Average Chinese takeout fare--their dine-in area is small and neglected. Food tends to be a little overcooked.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

This is a hole in the wall place. The inside is nothing to speak about but the food is delicious. The lunch and dinner specials are available all day. The fried rice is so good my wife orders it by itself. I like the beef egg foo young. The hot and sour soup is the best I have ever tasted. The egg drop soup is very flavorful. I like the egg rolls but am not a fan of their crab rangoon. We usually get our orders to go because of the smell of the nearby dry cleaning store. All in all this is my favorite chinese place in Omaha.

Been to China 1? Share your experiences!