“Nice, basic room for a nice price.”
Review of Red Carpet Inn

Red Carpet Inn
Ranked #56 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Juniata, Nebraska, United States
“Nice, basic room for a nice price.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I don't usually need to stay in Omaha, so I thought that I should check some reviews online. When I saw that every review of the Red Carpet Inn was positive, the decision was made. And the reviews were right. Friendly staff and a nice, basic, really clean room for not much money at all. It almost makes me wish that I had more reasons to stay in Omaha.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
bmgomaha, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
We sincerely thank you for you kind comments. We welcome the opportunity of serving you again in the nearer future.
Sincerely

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

When I'm in Omaha . I stay one of two hotels and this is one of them . The staff is very friendly , hotel itself is very , very clean. The location is right off the interstate and your not to far from malls and the attractions . I suggest if your looking for fair pricing and clean . This is it

• Stayed February 2014
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Moving across the country and my cat and I needed a place to stay for the night. The red carpet was friendly to me and allowed pets! There is also a few items for morning breakfast. Conviently located right off I-80 it's a good place to stop for the night. Not luxury but you are not paying for luxury. Friendly, clean, welcoming...what else do you really need!?

• Stayed September 2013
bmgomaha, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this review, 9 September 2013
Sir. We thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay at our motel. Guest like you are very important to us and we look forward to serving you again. General Managar
Olathe, Kansas
Reviewed 26 August 2013

I was at the Omaha truck center. They came right out to pick me up. I was surprised by how soon the driver got there. The room was clean the hotel was quiet. I had a nice relaxing stay. When i t was time for me to go back to the repair shop they were ready to go, I didn't have to wait for a while like I have had to at another hotel I was at before with shuttle service. They were great from the time they picked me up to the time they dropped me off. If my truck needs repairs again in the Omaha area I will be back.

1 Thank dave p
bmgomaha, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this review, 28 August 2013
Sir.Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinelly appreciated.We welcome the opportunity of serving you again. Thank you. General Manager
Monterey, California
Reviewed 22 August 2013

The owner came and shuttled me to the Inn. Got me checked in and made sure I was comfortable, he even suggested a nice place to eat. Room was clean and well taken care of and The staff was just a nice. There was even a little Pub complete with full bar a TV's build into the basement. While I did not partake, breakfast was available.
Thank you for a warm welcome and a good nights sleep!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
bmgomaha, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this review, 24 August 2013
Sir On behalf of the motel and staff ,we sincerely thank you for you kind words.We are fully commited to total guest satisfaction,and we look forward to you next visit. General Manager
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Owner of Hotel came to Volvo Dealer and picked me up and helped me load my stuff and gave me a quick layout of serviced and restaurant locations. My truck is being repaired and he is letting me stay here 2 hours after checkout time. also he plans to take me back to Volvo shop free of charge and the room was only 62.97 what a deal!!!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
bmgomaha, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this review, 15 August 2013
we thank you for taking time to share your experience.It will be our pleasure to serve you again in the nearer future. General Manager
Alamogordo, New Mexico
Reviewed 18 November 2012

My family and I recently stayed at the Red Carpet Inn (Oct, 2012) on a trip out to Wyoming from Wisconsin. It was evening and I didn't have reservations. I was not disappointed. The room was CLEAN, comfortable, quiet. The staff was very friendly and personable from the time we checked in at night to when we checked out in the morning. And the rates were VERY reasonable (that's what drew me to the place). The continental breakfast was adequate and again the area was clean and food was fresh. I would recommend this place to anyone and would stop there again on my travels.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Omaha
Econo Lodge West
Townhouse Inn
#57 of 82 in Omaha
Hampton Inn & Suites Omaha Southwest/La Vista
Courtyard by Marriott Omaha La Vista

Been to Red Carpet Inn? Share your experiences!