“Trucker from GA”
Review of Red Carpet Inn

Red Carpet Inn
Ranked #59 of 84 Hotels in Omaha
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I just hapend to break down in Omaha NE, called this hotel up friendly people they came and got me, first question I ask is there any were to eat around the hotel, theres a nice selection of choices ok,,that made me happy the rooms are clean and breakfast was great check out @ 11am I got shuttled back to the dealer,,i would stay there again,,,

Room Tip: no I never tipp rooms lol...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
bmgomaha, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for nice comments. We value you patronage and we look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed in Omaha and needed a room for a quick rest and shower mid-trip. Hotel is older, which was known, but the room was dirty and in need of repair. The bathroom had substances of different colors on the walls, missing ceiling tiles with insulation coming out, and substances caked onto the tub and shower, floor was sticky. Needless to say door was shut and not used. Bed seemed clean which at 1am passed immediate inspection. Early next morning more was visible, all table surfaces had sticky food and cup rings, and needless to say we packed and left immediately. At checkout, I addressed the dirty room with the attendant who merely said, "oh, they didn't clean your room..." like it is a normal occurrence. Breakfast was stale cereal and milk with no dates visible and no fresh options. Will never stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Penrun
bmgomaha, Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Sir. I am sincerely concerned about your unpleasant experience, during your recent stay at our motel. I am writing to thank you for taking the time to bring this matter to my attention.
We accommodate many guests every evening and we strive to provide the best service possible to our guest at all times.I have discussed your concern with my staff membrs to ensure that similar situation does not occur in the future .
I again thank you for forsharing your concerns with. Thereis no excuse for anything les then complete guest satisfaction.
we look forward to serving you again in the nearer future .
.Manager

Reviewed 29 March 2014

I don't usually need to stay in Omaha, so I thought that I should check some reviews online. When I saw that every review of the Red Carpet Inn was positive, the decision was made. And the reviews were right. Friendly staff and a nice, basic, really clean room for not much money at all. It almost makes me wish that I had more reasons to stay in Omaha.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
bmgomaha, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

We sincerely thank you for you kind comments. We welcome the opportunity of serving you again in the nearer future.
Sincerely

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

When I'm in Omaha . I stay one of two hotels and this is one of them . The staff is very friendly , hotel itself is very , very clean. The location is right off the interstate and your not to far from malls and the attractions . I suggest if your looking for fair pricing and clean . This is it

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Moving across the country and my cat and I needed a place to stay for the night. The red carpet was friendly to me and allowed pets! There is also a few items for morning breakfast. Conviently located right off I-80 it's a good place to stop for the night. Not luxury but you are not paying for luxury. Friendly, clean, welcoming...what else do you really need!?

• Stayed: September 2013
bmgomaha, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Sir. We thank you for taking time to tell us about your stay at our motel. Guest like you are very important to us and we look forward to serving you again. General Managar

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I was at the Omaha truck center. They came right out to pick me up. I was surprised by how soon the driver got there. The room was clean the hotel was quiet. I had a nice relaxing stay. When i t was time for me to go back to the repair shop they were ready to go, I didn't have to wait for a while like I have had to at another hotel I was at before with shuttle service. They were great from the time they picked me up to the time they dropped me off. If my truck needs repairs again in the Omaha area I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank dave p
bmgomaha, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2013

Sir.Your willingness to share your recent experience is genuinelly appreciated.We welcome the opportunity of serving you again. Thank you. General Manager

Reviewed 22 August 2013

The owner came and shuttled me to the Inn. Got me checked in and made sure I was comfortable, he even suggested a nice place to eat. Room was clean and well taken care of and The staff was just a nice. There was even a little Pub complete with full bar a TV's build into the basement. While I did not partake, breakfast was available.
Thank you for a warm welcome and a good nights sleep!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
bmgomaha, General Manager at Red Carpet Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2013

Sir On behalf of the motel and staff ,we sincerely thank you for you kind words.We are fully commited to total guest satisfaction,and we look forward to you next visit. General Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Omaha
Super 8 Omaha West L ST NE
Days Inn & Suites Omaha NE
New Victorian Inn & Suites
La Quinta Inn Omaha West
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Omaha
My Place Hotel-South Omaha/ La Vista, NE

Been to Red Carpet Inn? Share your experiences!