“Largest slice of pizza in Omaha!”
Review of Lighthouse Pizza

Lighthouse Pizza
Ranked #105 of 1,368 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$3 - US$5
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Mega slices, topped how you like 'em and the most unique fry menu you've laid eyes on. Dine in or roll on through our full service drive-thru that's open 'till 3 am on the weekends. Find Your Way to 74th & Pacific
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This was an interesting pizza place. The slices of pizza were huge. My son and I each had a different slice of pie ... mine was buffalo chicken and his was hamburger. We added some pizza fries that were okay but not outstanding. The marinara was a bit chunky for dipping the fries. People were friendly but the decor was kind of boring. Please put someone on restroom clean up ... felt like I was at a city park and they hadn't been cleaned at all that week let alone that day. I judge restaurants by their restrooms because I think it probably mimics how they keep their kitchens ... probably not going back anytime soon.

There are newer reviews for Lighthouse Pizza

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Huge slices of pizza (enough for 2 meals) that come in various specialty flavors. My favorite is the Thai. Another item that keeps me going back time and time again are the truffle fries! The peppercorn drizzle on top can be a little rich, so I ask for it on the side, perfect for dipping. Melt in your mouth deliciousness!

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

I had a great experience for my first time to Lighthouse! Started with a quick glance around the clean place, to an easy to understand menu, and friendly customer service.

went with 2 slices of veggie based pizzas and Parmesan fries. A slice of veggie pesto with wheat crust and one spinach garlic with original crust. I really loved the veggie pesto and the whole wheat crust was delicious. The spinach garlic was good too. The dipping sauce was my favorite (similar to Papa John but more flavorful).

Tip: check-in with four square and you get a free drink :)

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Stopped into Lighthouse Pizza over my lunch break. Very impressed with the food and restaurant overall!

The place was very clean and had a comfortable atmosphere. Plentiful seating in the restaurant. And they have a drive through... good to know for when I'm on the go and cannot dine in, or have to bring something back for the office.

The food is AMAZING. And you get a lot of bang for your buck there as well. A large 9" five topping pizza; french fries topped with blue cheese, brisket and parmesan drizzle; and a fountain drink only ran me $12. Freshly prepared and well presented as well. For the area it is in, you just can't find a better place to eat at that price. If it's your first time in, don't overdo it. I'm a heavy eater and I was barely able to finish the last bite.

Service was good. The cashier greeted me in a friendly manner and was patient as I placed my order. The food came out quick- I managed to get get back to my office well before my hour lunch was up.

Check out their menu online and see what they have to offer. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone who is looking for an affordable, high quality meal. I'll definitely be stopping back in the near future.

Thanks for a quick and tasty lunch Lighthouse Pizza!

1  Thank Brandon C
Reviewed 19 July 2013

After LHP revamped their menu and focused on pizza and fries, this joint has increased ten fold. I had the BBQ chicken pizza with Parmesan fries and it was amazing! I would recommend this to everyone and late night snackers, because drive-thru is open til like 3.

1  Thank Chris S