“Exemplary in every way”

Ranked #10 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
Maple Park, Illinois
“Exemplary in every way”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Most comfortable stay here. Also most helpful staff.
My husband was invited here for a soil & water agricultural conference. He was in the midst of a number of presentations he had to do himself, so I was his "chauffeur," but this was one conference he could attend as only a participant.
The hotels was top-notch. The rooms were comfortable, clean, well-cared-for. We could not possibly have asked for a nicer accommodation! Clean, comfortable, quiet.
I had an unusual need myself -- I needed medical care. The concierge recommended the nearby medical center (which would have been "over-kill!") But as an RN myself, I knew how to do an internet search for what I needed for a simple (but troublesome) cystitis. I can't fault the concierge desk, because .... how would they know?! But they gave me enough information to be able to do an internet search myself. And find a "Quick Care" location at the local supermarket! (Who would've guessed?!) I got FINE care at the HyVee Quick Care, and have not had a recurrence ..... and was able to drive my exhausted husband home without any further problems of my own!
This was a wonderfully comfortable location, with staff willing to bend over backwards to help. They could not give me specific information, but with my RN background, I was able to find exactly what I needed. I would not expect the concierge desk to know how to "triage" their guests' medical needs; not by any stretch of the imagination! So I'm not subtracting any "points" here. They gave me the information I needed, myself, and I was well enough to be able to drive my tired husband home.
So -- this review is leaning towards the medical side -- but I'd still say this was an amazingly clean & comfortable & helpful location & staff. Would rate this as a "Favorite" in the Omaha area.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
HiltonOmaha, Manager at Hilton Omaha, responded to this review, 6 May 2014
Thank you for your very nice comments, we hope you have made a full recovery and your husband has rested from his presentations!

We are delighted that our service, hospitality and accommodations has made Hilton Omaha your "favorite" destination in Omaha; we look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you and your husband again in the future, whether it is leisure or business.

Thank you again for your kind comments!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (180)
  • Czech first
Palatine, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Excellent hotel, centrally located, near many places of interest. Across from the sports arena, Civic arena. Rooms are clean, neat and very quiet. All staff is very friendly and helpful. Parking garage attached to the hotel with valet parking if necessary. Would recommend. Enjoy breakfast in the Pent house!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

HiltonOmaha, Manager at Hilton Omaha, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review, we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us!

We appreciate you kind comments and are very happy that our location was central to all of your needs while in Omaha.

Your recommendation to others to stay at Hilton Omaha is the best recommendation we can receive.

Thank you again for your time and comments, we hope to see you back again soon!
SLC, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

The hotel accommodations are fantastic, the staff is super friendly and quick to offer services. The only disappointment was that I was at the hotel for 3 days for a business meeting, and the food was terrible all 3 days.

HiltonOmaha, Manager at Hilton Omaha, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Thank you for taking the time to submit a you review.

While we are very happy that our accommodations and staff stood out during your stay with us, we are very sorry that banquet food and beverage were a disappointment.

We will certainly look at improvement opportunities to ensure we are meeting our guests expectations in the banquet division.

Thank you again for you nice comments regarding our service, we do hope to see you back again!
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

I stay here every time I'm in Omaha! I love the staff! This time I got in late and was leaving very early to fly East so I stayed in a regular king room. No suite. It was great and comfy for those few hours of sleep! I look forward to my next visit.....

Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
HiltonOmaha, Manager at Hilton Omaha, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for your very nice review, we are delighted to be your destination of choice when visiting Omaha!

We look forward to seeing you back again soon!
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 18 April 2014

Everything average. Sub-par management. Sub-par food at conference center. Average everything else. The good thing was that the hotel is connected to the Century Link Conference Center where I had attended the conference. Conference center food was subpar at best.

1 Thank William C
HiltonOmaha, Manager at Hilton Omaha, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
We are sincerely sorry that your experience while attending your conference was not satisfactory.

We would like to get more detailed information from you, please contact Heather Cowell at heather.cowell@hilton.com at your convenience so that we can better understand specifics and determine where improvements can be made.

We look forward to hearing from you.
Newfields, New Hampshire
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Beautiful hotel, and perfect location across the street from the Rodeo! Everyone was friendly and polite. Common space is plush and over the top. Expensive, but you get what you pay for. Great amenities and location.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
HiltonOmaha, Manager at Hilton Omaha, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for your very nice review, we are delighted you chose Hilton Omaha while you attended the River City Roundup events!

We hope you will return again this fall to enjoy the rodeo festivities and carnival as well as our front row seat for the parade!
Edwardsville, Illinois
Reviewed 5 April 2014

What a wonderful conference hotel with an amazing front desk staff! The lobby---notably big comfy couches and cool art work---made my conference experience that much more enjoyable! The front desk staff was especially warm and welcoming, notably Nicole D. Thanks for a great stay! All complimentary shuttles and free wi-fi in the lobby!! Yay!

HiltonOmaha, Manager at Hilton Omaha, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Thank you for your very nice comments and in particular your recognition of our Front Desk Staff and Nicole.

We certainly appreciate the time you have taken to review your stay following your conference; as a seasoned conference attendee you understand hospitality and service which speaks highly to others reading the reviews.

Thank you again for your kind words, we look forward to seeing you back again whether it's for personal or business travels.