Hilton Omaha
US$119
US$122
Hyatt.com
1,496 results
All reviewsconvention centerthe executive loungeliberty tavernold marketcentury link centerattending an eventpedestrian bridgeself parkingroom servicethe college world seriesbaseball stadiumball parkshuttle serviceper dayfree shuttletd ameritrade parkbeautiful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Very clean, service was acceptable, within walking distance to great restaurants and bars. Only complaint is that the room was very warm. We had to turn the AC down in the middle of the night and even then it took a good amount of time to cool down.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonOmaha, Manager at Hilton Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our property, we are happy that overall, you enjoyed your stay with us.

Each guest has a individual preference for temperature levels and we can set a VIP mode at any time for guests who wish to adjust room temperature above or below the programmed range. Please feel free to call the hotel operator who can assist.

Thank you again for your review, we are delighted to be your destination of choice when visiting Omaha. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Limited the amenities, bath soap and towels. But otherwise the personnel were polite and helpful. Many places to eat within walking distance. River with a view just a block away. Nice area. Ease to major freeways was nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for your nice comments, we are very happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay.

We recognize that guests needs differ and can replenish amenities at any time when requested. We try to be environmentally friendly with conservation and sustainable measures but not in a way that would inconvenience our guests.

Guest comfort and providing the best service and hospitality are always our goal and we are delighted that over all, you enjoyed your stay and we hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

When I checked in to the hotel on Friday and saw several dogs being walked around in the lobby, I should have foreseen the miserable experience that was about to ensue. Within minutes of walking in to our room, I removed my shoes to change into dinner attire ...only to feel my socks drenched with what I assumed must have been "spilled water" from the previous guest. No worries, I changed my socks and enjoyed the rest of the evening. After sharing an elevator with a panting unhappy looking canine the next morning, I wondered why so many dogs were welcomed guests of this Hilton. I had never seen so many dogs in a hotel in my entire life. Then the fun began. Last night, my family had the great pleasure of being awakened at 1:30am by the deafening sound of a dog barking out of control and desperately scratching its door trying to escape its lonely room. Where were this poor mutt's owners? 30 minutes later after my entire family was miserably awakened and the hotel staff had done absolutely nothing to bring peace to our hallway, the drunk owners returned to their barking dog only to scream at it for pooping all over the room. At this moment, I realized that what I had stepped upon entering our room and assumed was "water" was most likely dog urine or drunk human urine? This Hilton hotel experience was the worst I have ever had. If you want a good night sleep in Omaha, do yourself a favor and stay at any other hotel.

Room Tip: pets appear to be welcome - bring your dog and cat!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Brian B
Noall S, Manager at Hilton Omaha, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Brian B,

Thank you for your comments regarding you stay with us last weekend.

I am very sorry that you were disturbed by the unattended pets of some other guests in our hotel. I apologize for the lack of sleep that you received.

We are indeed a pet-friendly hotel. We find most pet owners to be remarkably responsible in regards to our policies. When guests bring their pets, we review a brief pet agreement with them that they must sign. One of the specific items on this agreement is that pets are never permitted to be left unattended. In this particular case, when we were made aware of the issue, we made an attempt to contact the guest, but were given incorrect contact information, and never reached them until it was too late.

As you know, we did offer you a service gesture to compensate for the poor experience that you had.

Once again, we apologize for this issue, but do want to mention that it is an exception rather than the rule.

Best regards,

Noall Silvester
Director of Rooms and Guest Services

Reviewed 17 May 2014 via mobile

What I like about the Hilton is that you know what you're going to get. Comfy bed, enough space, good toiletries, clean room. This one also has a very nice location. It's close to the airport and also to a fun part of Omaha for a good restaurant or two. Recommended!

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you for your very nice review and recommendation, this is the best compliment we can receive from our guests.

From a seasoned travaler, you recognize what it takes to be a top notch hospitality provider and we sincerely appreciate your comments.

We look forward to being of service to you again soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

Hilton Omaha does a really great job of handling the overwhelming number of attendees to the Home Instead Senior Care convention. I believe there were 1,350 attendees this year and I would say they met all expectations as well as they possibly could. Great place!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

We sincerely enjoy being the host hotel for Home Instead and the attendees. We look forward to this convention every year

Thank you for taking the time to post a review, we hope to see you back again next year or sooner if your travels bring you to Omaha.