“Beautiful”
Review of TD Ameritrade Park

TD Ameritrade Park
Ranked #8 of 127 things to do in Omaha
Reviewed 25 July 2013

What a beautiful ball park. It was built to impress those coming in from out of town, and that is what it accomplishes. I was impressed by the layout, and how nicely it flows. Now I just need to catch a foul ball for my nephews.

Reviewed 17 July 2013

My son and I rolled into Omaha for game 2 of the finals and got to watch UCLA win the championship. Parking was easy to find and the online ticket puchase was a snap to redeem for the actual tickets. They scan the credit card that you used to reserve the tickets. This was the first time that I'd ever seen this process done. The stadium was very nice and the atmosphere was incredible. The Miss St. fans were amazing as far as their enthusiasm toward their team.

Reviewed 2 July 2013

This is a wonderful park to watch the Creighten Blue Jays or the CWS. Easy exiting, nice restrooms, lots of good food options and best of all, no bad seats. The staff greets you makes you feel like this is your ball park.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

A nice ballpark, and the atmosphere for the CWS championship games was outstanding. It was very easy to drive to the park and find the right parking lot. The area felt really safe, and it was fun to walk around the outside of the stadium soaking up the atmosphere before entering. I really liked all of the posters of former CWS players which hung around the concourse.
The park offers the usual variety of baseball food and drink.
The ladies restroom was spacious and very clean.
My only complaint is that I wish that the ushers had done a better job of keeping people from walking back to their seats during play.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

So much better than Rosenblatt Stadium where the College World Series used to be played. We enjoyed seats 6 rows behind the 3rd base dug out, standing room only general admission in the outfield and some not so great seats that were too far under the upper level. Food is typical over priced ballpark food but the service seems unusually slow, possibly because they don't have many games here. They also close too early in my opinion. Easy in, easy out as far as parking if you know what you are doing. Longest walk we had was from 12th & Capital where we got lucky and found an open spot on the street. Of our 3 visits to the CWS this year I only paid for parking once and that was only $10. Traffic is no issue even with the record setting attendance and it always sucked at Rosenblatt. Restrooms are clean.

Been to TD Ameritrade Park? Share your experiences!