“Best Creme Brulee in town”

Delice European Bakery
Ranked #13 of 24 Bakeries in Omaha
Description: Brand new location but this bakery has another location in Old Town, The review I would like to write about is this new location.
Reviewed 17 March 2013

This place is pretty pricey, but their desserts are excellent. My friend ordered a something or other chocolate magic thing, but cannot recall the exact name. However, if heaven had a taste, that would be it!

I got the creme brulee and it was absolutely delicious. We didn't eat here but wandered over here from next door (Ingredient) after lunch.

Overall, this place is a nice treat but can see how others would complain because it is quite expensive.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

Went to try and get a good cup of coffee. Place seems promising with fireplace and baked items look tastey. Looks like they actually have good coffee, but the brew was very weak - waste of good coffee beans. We went to Starbucks afterwards.
Prices for krumpets and baked goods was out of this world.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

I pick up lunch from here almost once a week. The half sandwhich and side are one of the best deals for lunch you can find. I like the turkey club and roast beef and cheddar. The greek pasta salad is great as well. Plus, when you are in the mood to splurge on the calories you can not beat the mulitude of cakes, pastries and other desserts. The service can be slow at times, but they are alway friendly.

Reviewed 4 January 2013

I'm sad that the downtown location closed, but the Midtown Crossing location still has the same wonderful food and drinks. The atmosphere isn't quite the same, and the service is VERY slow, but I still enjoy visiting every now and then.

Reviewed 15 December 2012

I love their coffees, I think they make a perfect cappuccino. their desserts and bakery is one of the best !