“Fun time, good food”
Review of Lot 2

Lot 2
Reserve with OpenTable
Lot 2 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,377 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 25 May 2014

There were 9 of us and with a reservation, the table was ready for us when we Rrived. We enjoyed the board appetizers which included meats, cheeses and nuts. Also had the flatbread which was very good. The server was very knowledgable and did not rush us. We had various entrees and everybody enjoyed their food. Would definitely go back!

1  Thank Donna M

Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Lot 2 in Benson is a surprisingly small place that serves huge flavors on each of their plates. This morning we went to Sunday Brunch to celebrate my wife's birthday. The decor nice, and the atmosphere perfect for a Sunday morning. I ordered the Chicken and Waffles, which is now my favorite menu item in Omaha. Too bad they don't serve it everyday. My wife had the smoked salmon, and my mom had the Cheeseburger. Both enjoyed their meal completely. If you want to try a great local spot, that serves great locally sourced food, Lot 2 is it!

2  Thank RJ R
Reviewed 6 November 2013

In town for work. First time to Omaha. I accidentally stumbled upon a review of the Chef and the restaurant in the Thanksgiving Cooking Light Magazine 2013. I absolutely sought it out. Must try highly recommended restaurants when in an unfamiliar place.

I had a hard time deciding what to eat. It was just me and I ate at the bar. Wednesday night, early. Angela was the bartender and very engaging. The cocktail Gin and Tonic is different than one might expect. It's made with Old Tom aged gin...meaning aged in wood giving a brownish tint and prepared with house made tonic.

Started with the scallops. I received 2 very large scallops cooked perfectly. Fantastic with roasted sliced cauliflower and pumpkin seed granola...wonderfully seasonal. Another patron at the bar raved about the rabbit, so I chose that as my second coarse. The portion was definitely a perfect entrée portion. Wonderfully tender but did find several bones (bony animal I guess). Overall a fantastic meal for me. I also respected the wine BTG list - lots of options and not your run of the mill list by far, very eclectic.

The Chef was so nice and came out to speak to me. I didn't even ask to meet him, but I believe he cares about who is coming in to share his space and eat his food. He was very humble and signed a menu for me when I asked. One to watch!

2  Thank mnjhammer
Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Been wanting to go here for a while. Finally made the trip and was not disappointed. They try to local source as much as possible which I like. Menu is inventive without being to far "out there". Enjoyed it a lot! We will return!

1  Thank NEBXRAYMAN
Reviewed 3 July 2013

We enjoyed absolutely everything about our visit to Lot 2. Great food. Truly exceptional service. Great space & atmosphere. Good cocktail and wine list. We will definitely be back whenever we are in Omaha.

1  Thank Scott F