“Italian”

Lo Sole Mio Ristorante
Ranked #4 of 1,346 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Long Beach, Ms
“Italian”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

Absolutely wonderful. Fresh, home made. Made us feel welcome. We had been there for College World Series. Owners welcomed our fans to Omaha. Seated people at closing time. I would go back again.

Arlington, Texas
“Smug Server Left Us with a Bad Taste”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This restaurant has very good Italian food. It's a family-owned place, a bit off the beaten track. We had to drive through some pretty bad neighborhoods to get to it. I would say it was worth the drive, except the server seemed to be looking down her nose at us throughout most of the meal. She explained the bottle of wine on the table was an Italian custom and then explained how we were supposed to dip our bread in the olive oil. She sounded like a cross between a tour guide and Miss Manners. She actually seemed offended when we turned the fresh cracked pepper-- three times during the meal as a matter of fact- once with the olive oil and bread, the next time with our salad, and the final time with our entrees. The rolls were disappointing; they were already sitting on our table when we arrived and were cold. However, the salad was delicious. My husband had manicotti and he said it was very good. I had pasta primavera and it was delicious. I didn't eat all my meal and the server got offended when I declined a to go box. I explained that we were traveling, but that didn't satisfy her, she told us that EVERYONE takes a to go box. I would eat at this restaurant again, but I hope to get a different server!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank DRobinson1980
Hastings, Minnesota
“Itialian”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

We planned on going to Cassio's, but it was still closed for remodeling. Sometime things happen for a reason. Our Valet from the Magnolia suggested Lo Sole Mio Ristrante. Took only a few minutes from Downtown to get there. Absolutely fabulous atmosphere, very Italian... I had the Filet Special, with Fresh Asparagus, and Spaghetti. The food was wonderful, the waitress was very good. The entire staff was good and working, wither pouring water clearing dishes, not just from their tables but from any table they walked by. I was VERY impressed on how this restaurant was run. I would rate this 10 out 10

• Visited July 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Value Italian”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This is not gourmet Italian, but it is very good for what it is--a no frills, old-fashioned Omaha style Italian pasta joint. There are other things on the menu, but pasta is king. The portions are huge (you will take home leftovers unless dishes are shared), and the food is like what you would have eaten on weekends if your grandmother were Italian. There is a full bar. Expect to wait, especially on weekends, but there are now two rooms to wait and enjoy a pre-dining drink. A nice spot in a part of town that doesn't offer much other gustatory venues.

Visited February 2014
Houston, Texas
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Lucky for us, someone recommended Lo Solo Mio. Although very crowded, we were seated within 5 minutes. The service was a bit slow due to the large crowd, but our waitress was very attentive. Fresh salad and large entrees that were substantial enough to share. The veal Marsala was oh so tender. I recommend this popular local spot.

• Visited June 2014