“Always a great pizza!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #224 of 1,337 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$0 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
McKinney, Texas
“Always a great pizza!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2014

I have never been disappointed dining at an Old Chicago. Though it's a chain, they are consistently great, whether in Kansas City, Denver, Arvada, Ft. Collins, Boulder, Okemos, Topeka, or Omaha. This was no exception. The pizza was perfect Chicago style and the service was warm and welcoming on a frigid, rainy afternoon.

• Visited May 2014

Omaha, Nebraska
“Great place to stop for a beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 April 2014

I am a regular visitor to other Old Chicago locations. My fiance and I usually stop here when we are downtown to have a beer. The service has always been good and the beer choices are endless. We love to sit in the patio area and bring our dogs with us. Our only issue with Old Chicago is that its menu seems to small, we have tried nearly everything on it and are honestly just tired of the food at this restaurant.

• Visited March 2014
“FAV FOR LUNCH”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Artichoke pizza is great. This is a fun place to meet friends or to celebrate with the young adult grandchildren.

Visited May 2013
Omaha, Nebraska
“Worst SERVICE I've seen!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

We sat in the bar area at a booth and had a young waitress, who cared more about her social life with her coworkers then she did about serving my party of 7. It took over 20 minutes to get a drink or a refill. We had to wave our hands and she didn't acknowledge us at 3 foot away. Finally one of the gal's in my party went up to the bar to get drinks since our waitress refused to serve us. I then ordered the loaded French fries which I expected to be great but they had about 3/4 cup of some nasty sauce no one could identify. I took one bite and threw the rest out. I would of complained but that's hard to do with no service. Don't waste your time or money!!

Visited December 2013
Miranda D, Guest Relations Manager at Old Chicago, responded to this review, 20 December 2013
I'm so sorry to hear that you did not receive the hospitality that you should have when visiting our restaurant. I will be sure to share this information with our Management Team so that they can address the issues you mentioned. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please email me at ocsocialcomments@cwrestaurants.com and I will be in touch. Thank you for your business and feedback; both are greatly appreciated!
Manhattan Beach, California, USA
“Not the greatest food....:(”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

I will start this by saying I'm not really a beer guy, so maybe I should know better.

I liked the outside and decided to give it a try. We had lunch and tried the lunch specials. My wife had their version of the chopped salad as it was OK, I had the chicken pesto sandwich and was not crazy about the favor combinations. Not enough of the pesto for me, just a grilled panini with little flavor. Came with fries, which were cold and not crisp. Also, tried the tomato soup and that left me cold as well They should serve it with the wonderful toast crisp that is served with salad. Then you could dip and maybe enjoy the soup more.

Service was OK, maybe with a full house it would have more energy. I would be hard pressed to go back

• Visited September 2013