“Regular stop”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Reviewed 30 October 2013

My wife and I really like to eat at the bar after work on Friday nights. The bartenders are efficient, friendly and the food is always great.

1  Thank gsud1

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We recently visited Carrabba's. We were on a tight schedule and let the server know. She was very efficient enabling us to be done with our meal in plenty of time for our evening activities.
My son had the Trio special with salmon, lasagna and fettuccine alfredo. I had the Penne Franco. I enjoyed the lighter taste of this pasta and it was large enough to fill me up. It had lots of garlic slices that were only lightly cooked. I liked this taste, but I'm sure the people I talked with later in the evening might not have appreciated it! Both meals came with a large salad and delicious warm bread with olive oil and basil. We had a coupon which made the price of this filling meal extremely reasonable.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

There are a lot of Italian restaurants in Omaha....and this one is REALLY good. Great food....nice atmosphere.....good service.....reasonable prices. What more can anyone ask?

Reviewed 19 March 2013

I can never say enough great things about Carrabba's Restaurants. Excellent food, service and a terrific atmosphere. The Italian grill is a big hit, blows the other guys that sound like shmacklebees away! Pricey but so very worth it.

Reviewed 1 March 2013

I almost always go with the Past Carrabba when dining at Carrabbas.....the fetticini alfredo with chicken, peas and mushrooms. It is usually a good meal with bread and some oils for dipping. The salads are decent but can be hit and miss. Service is good and the tables are clean. The pasta bar / pizza bar are nice options when tables are full or you just want a different view while you dine.

2  Thank AlexanderDelarge

Been to Carrabba's Italian Grill? Share your experiences!