“Ken Turner in Omaha”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Ken Turner in Omaha”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2013

I was in a party of 6 that visited Grisanti's. It was a pleasant atmosphere and the restaurant was clean. Our server, Amber, was very pleasant friendly. I had the Veal Parmesan. It was really tasty. I normally will eat Lasagna when I visit Italian restaurants. I was pleasantly surprised.

• Visited November 2013

Spencer, Iowa
“Great atmosphere, the food was bland. Super service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

The atmosphere is good,and the dining room appears clean. I really like the spiced,butteted bread served sliced abd on a small plate that was put over the table candle. Very cleaver.

The French Onion soup was okay,sufficiently hot but it was a bit strong on the beef bullion.

I ordered the angel hair pasta under a Bolognes sauce. The dish did not have a great flavor and tasted somewhat Americanized.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank daveofspencer
Cedar Falls, Iowa
“A destination restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 August 2013

One of our first stops in Omaha when we come to town. We'll even go here instead of one of the great steak joints if we're only in town one night. Seriously great Italian with a relaxing atmosphere and pleasant waitstaff. Though the food isn't consistent, it's always good and usually great.

Bradenton, Florida
“Quaint Local restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013 via mobile

Appears to be a favorite among locals. Pretty crowded at 5:30. French onion soup and house salad were tasty. Spaghetti marinara and bolgenese did not disappoint. Tiramisu was tasty. Creme brûlée was torched a bit too much. Our experience was better than previous reviews. Guess we were lucky.

• Visited July 2013
“Dinner was lacking two things, flavor and taste.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

It had been a few years since we had eaten here and I don't recall it ever being this bad. Fried ravioli were fair but the marinara dip was bland which was also the case for the garlic bread and sauce they bring to the table. My wife ordered chicken Parmesan and I ordered a grilled chicken dish with spicy marinara. My food was beyond bland, a little spice to it but no flavor, all I could taste was the burnt chicken and the salt shaker was wet and didn't work. I was looking forward to my wife's chicken but after tasting I knew why she didn't want to take any leftovers home. It had very little flavor and the texture of the chicken was strange, it made me think they pulled it from the freezer and threw it in the fryer. All this and the meals were around $15 each. If you are staying at the hotel next door do yourself a favor and drive to another restaurant.

1 Thank SkeeterC