“Indian food and brew house !!!”
Review of Jaipur

Jaipur
Ranked #198 of 1,429 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$28 - US$28
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Nice Indian restaurant with romantic or quite dining ! Prices are a little high for Indian food but par for the Omaha area. This might change with the more indian type restaurants opening up !!! Its the in house brewery puts this place at top !!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Our waiter, Abhi, was extremely helpful and very kind. He helped us choose entrees that we really liked. We ordered the Lamb Shank, Chicken Tikka Korma, and Chicken Korma. In addition, we had the Garlic Naan (flat bread) which was amazingly delicious.
The restaurant is in Rockbrook, a nice location.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We have tried Indian cuisine of Chicken &, Veg Daal.
Chicken preparation is ok but Veg preparation is very good.
There are lot of people on weekend so it's better to book your table in advance.

Staff is fine.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I normally do not post negative reviews. In fact I usually do the opposite and post positive reviews. That being said tonight I have to say the food was very good the service by our waitress was good. The treatment by the owner was appalling. We were charged for an item that we thought was a simple small side. We brought this to the waitress attention and she said she would ask to have it taken off. This is when the owner came to our table and was very aggressive and rude. He was talking down to my mother and belittling her because what appeared to me to be because she was a women.

We also had a groupon we were using and he was discriminating against us for using this. His exact words were, "I would take this off if you were not using a groupon but because you are and already getting free food I am not." I asked him directly are you saying that your handling of this situation is different because we used a coupon (in this case a groupon). He continued to cause a big scene during a busy time on a Friday night. Once I told him we didn't even eat the Tikki sauce as it was way too much and we only wanted a small sample he reluctantly took it off the bill.

I will never eat here (not because the food was bad as it was surprisingly good) nor because we had bad service from our waitress (we did not) but because the owner is a pompous sexist individual that feels it appropriate to put down and belittle women (this time my elderly mother).

7  Thank Chris W
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Came here for lunch with my little guy. I had the veggie curry and the meal came with the mulligatawny soup Everything was delish and very flavorful. I also had the kheer, traditional Indian pudding

Been to Jaipur? Share your experiences!