“Good Italian Grub”

Lansky's Pizza Pasta Cheese
Ranked #508 of 1,399 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is a walk-up counter restaurant in between mid-town and South Omaha. It serves a variety of food, primarily Italian. Everything is made from scratch. There are pizzas, pastas, calzones, Italian beef sandwiches and Philly subs, among others, with a smallish salad bar. The food is uniformly good, and the prices are very reasonable, with daily lunch specials (I had the spaghetti with meat sauce special, which came with two slices of garlic toast and a 20 ounce drink, all for $6). The service is friendly, and while the decor is a little dated, it is clean and roomy. A good choice if you are in the vicinity.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Frankly I got lost trying to find a place for lunch and I'm really glad I spotted this place. My sandwich was really good and the pizzas & calzones looked really good.

Friendly staff and very good prices.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Stopped in for lunch and had a loaded philly with some fries. Both were very good although the Philly was just a hair on the dry side but very tasty. The other guys with me were eating healthier and had salads...seemed fine but nothing special. I want to try the Calzones on my return as they looked great!! Must be very good as no less than 15 police officers/detectives were dining as well.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Lansky's has always been a favorite amongst my family. They have phillies, pasta, pizza, calzones, and more. My favorites are the cheese toasted ravioli, cheese bread, and chicken philly. The pizza and pasta are slightly above average to me, but the cheese toasted ravioli and chicken philly are the best of both in town. You order at the counter and find a seat. Friendly service Good lunch atmosphere. My only complaint is that they bring out all the food at the same time and it sits under heat lamps while they wait for it to all be ready. Often times, if they are on top of things everything is still good and fresh when it comes out though.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Excellent pizza, pasta and Phillies. Affordable. Friendly atmosphere. It's one of our favorites. This time we had a pizza and a pasta dish. Both were excellent. The quality and taste is always consistently good!

Been to Lansky's Pizza Pasta Cheese? Share your experiences!