“Enchilada Platter and Margaritas”
Review of Julio's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Julio's
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Need I say more? A cute and quaint place in old market. Great food from the nachos to the enchilada boat. Some of the best tequila I have had has been here. My wife loves it and therefore so do I.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Julio's Old Market location is small, cozy, and worth the walk from your hotel. They have several Mexican beers on tap, including my favored Dos XX Amber. The blue enchiladas are simply to die for and my kids couldn't finish their half-pound burgers! They feature seafood tacos and enchiladas for Lent so don't think you have to skip them if it's Friday. The service is great and the people are friendly. We actually went here because it an American Airlines Aadvantage Dining mileage partner. Double benefit of miles and good food.

Reviewed 21 September 2012

Nothing to brag about--didn't care for " smokey queso dip."
Music was loud. Service was good.
House salsa was hot!
Did like black been dip.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

One of our favorite, non-chain restaurants. Friendly and casual they have the best nachos around. Their prices have increased a bit lately, especially the margaritas. Of which Mango is my favorite!

Reviewed 17 February 2012

We have loved Julio's for years and no matter how many Mexican restaurants open in Omaha as the 'new thing", we always return to Julio's.