“Great service and a great meal”
Review of Mahogany of Omaha

Mahogany of Omaha
Reserve with OpenTable
Mahogany of Omaha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 1,368 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 23 November 2013

The service was really good, the staff were polite and very knowledgable about the menu. The dining area is quiet and very well done. This restaurant is expensive and really a place to go if you want a steak, so if you are on a tight budget or not a serious carnivore, you may want another choice. This would be a great place for a nice couples dinner. Not for kids.

There are newer reviews for Mahogany of Omaha

Reviewed 26 October 2013

I had the 14 oz. filet mignon and it was unlike any other steak I've ever had. It had an amazing flavor that was like no other steak I've had and it was like velvet on the inside. You could hardly see the grain of the beef which needless to say it was fork tender. The difference between choice and prime is a leap. I topped steak with Oscar topping, ( crab, asparagus, and a light hollandaise sauce ) had a side of rich creamy creamed spinach and a bowl of crab bisque. Everything was perfectly cooked and prepared. Best steak experience I've had. Great service too.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

We went to Mahogany Prime for a business dinner. The service was excellent and the food delicious. Both the fillet (medium-rare) and the NY Strip (medium) were cooked perfectly. To verify, they stood over us with flashlights as we cut into the center to ensure that it was cooked to perfection. The steaks were both very flavorful. The wedge/blue cheese salad was as expected. And the sauteed spinach was very good also. This is everything I look for in a steak house.

Reviewed 14 October 2013

Went on a date night, and found a great outdoor patio, comfortable seats, great fireplace ambiance, and impeccable service. Would definitely go again

Reviewed 13 October 2013

I have visited a lot of steak house restaurants from over magnificent steaks restaurant in Argentina, Peru (South America), Canada to the heartland of the US, and been pleasantly surprised over the years, this was not my first trip to Mahogany and not my last certainly.

I have been to Mahogany in different occasions with friends and family, once to celebrate my birthday which is a perfect place to do so as you could receive a free bouquet of gorgeous and fresh flowers right when you are leaving the restaurant. At least I did. Yesterday I went with my family, a party of six. I feel that now is time to give you 5 stars for the following reasons:

The manager and staff greeted us cordially and gave us a wonderful welcoming! Our table was ready when we arrived – perfect setting.

The sourdough bread was divine as usual and it melts in your mouth!

Once they serve your filet mignon, they suggested for one to check one’s filet with a knife while they are illuminating it with a flashlight to be sure it is as cook as desired! The filets were great and cooked to perfection and tasted amazingly delicious!. The sides’ dishes are exquisite. The selection of wines is amazing and desserts are to die for! Now they are featuring tasty pink martinis mmmm absolutely fantastic!

Our waiter was Nick and his assistant was Crystal and they both were very professional, courteous and gave us an excellent service! Kudos to them! They are just amazing!

When we walked out the door, the hostess was there to thank us and open the doors for us.
We had a great dinner in a fantastic atmosphere celebrating a special night out, celebrating La Familia! I highly recommend this steak house, one of the BEST in Omaha, NE for all the reasons I mentioned and more! Gisella

Been to Mahogany of Omaha? Share your experiences!