“Throwback to the 70's”

Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Crozet, Virginia
“Throwback to the 70's”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

My husband and I wanted to go to a steakhouse while in Omaha and this was our choice. We got quite the kick out of the old-time 70's feel of the place, it looks just like my husbands parents basement, LOL. So my husband had the whiskey marinated prime rib, with a baked potato, and the salad bar, all of which he said were very good. I had the burger, which was also very good, as were the fries that came with it. I would recommend this restaurant for the great food and the attentive waitstaff.

• Visited July 2014

Haddonfield, New Jersey
“Very friendly and accommodating”
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Went w/6 other colleagues, didn't have reservations, but despite being advised 40 minute wait, was seated in 15. Drink waitress was fun, brought my buddy a bowl of cherries, and then another plate of limes w/whip cream - guys having fun... My steak was delicious - although, I think they only heard the rare part of medium rare... Decor is OLD - I don't have a problem with that!!

Waterford, Ireland
“steak to die for”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

we had the pleasure of going to the Drover for steak dinner on a recent visit to Omaha from Ireland. I ordered the 14oz ribeye. for starters the salad bar was lovely and fresh and well stocked. The steak came with baked potato. It was fabulous it just melted as I cut into it. Would definately recommend this restaurant.

Visited July 2014
Long Beach, Ms
“Steakhouse”
Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

One of the best marinated ( bourbon) steak I have ever had. Friendly owner and wait staff. MUST call for reservation. Worth the price

Omaha, Nebraska
“Best steak in Omaha for the money”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This restaurant is definitely hard to find but once you do you will be rewarded with the best steak in Omaha. Get the whiskey steak I think it was

• Visited June 2014

Been to Drover? Share your experiences!