“Best double crust pizza in Omaha....”
Review of La Casa Pizzaria

La Casa Pizzaria
Ranked #353 of 1,379 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 11 March 2012

La Casa has the best double crust pizza in Omaha. I love their double crust and the fact you can add potatoes to give it a very unique taste. We have been coming to La Casa's for years and I always look forward to eating there again.

Reviewed 23 December 2011

This is grown up pizza...a terrific blend of cheeses makes this a nice alternative. Just wish my kids appreciated it as much as my husband and I...too "grown up" for them!

Reviewed 8 November 2011

Always order the hamburger, tons of meat crumbled finely. The sauce is amazing! They do not take credit or debit cards so be sure to bring cash or a personal check

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 11 December 2007

My very favorite pizza!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to La Casa Pizzaria? Share your experiences!