“Not quite what it used to be”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #855 of 1,387 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed 10 May 2013

Panera's soups and salads have always been solid, but I feel like the substance and quality (at least on this last visit) was not as strong. My chicken/wild rice soup lacked the old homemade feel it previously had and my son's sandwich - a turkey panini had a strange mustard/tomato relish that we agreed was not a hit. My ham and swiss, shorbread cookie and son's bagels were still great but those are basics. For $ 26 I didn't feel the value was there this time. Restaurant still clean and I do still also like the variety of options especially when visiting as a group.

Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Great food. Great service. Great atmosphere. People of all ages and all kinds of activities. Broccoli cheddar in a bread bowl…can't beat it.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

I enjoy going to Panera Bread on those chiily evenings when a hot sandwich and soup warms the soul. I enjoy the chicken Tuscan sandwich (full) with a bowl of brocolli cheddar soup. I like ordering a few extra bagettes to soak up the soup. Their cookies and pastry are also very good. Panera is not cheap. A full sandwich with a bowl of soup and a drink with a cookie will run you $15.00. It is good food in a nice atmosphere. The service is good and the tables are clean.

Reviewed 25 October 2012

Food is great - we come here a few times a month. Always get the same thing: moz sandwich with tomato soup - yum! Kids love the mac n cheese. Tons of seating and very cozy feel. Service is always good. Hot Chocolate is amazing!

I love that the calorie guide is actually listed on the main menu board!

Salads, Sandwiches, Soups, pastries - all yummy!

Reviewed 13 December 2011

Nice place to get some work done for an hour or two - the free wifi works well and the food is decent. This Panera is located in a large shopping center area, in a small strip mall. Not the best atmosphere compared to other Panera's, but OK.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!