“Decent breakfast... Not too impressed.”
Review of 11-Worth Cafe

11-Worth Cafe
Ranked #2 of 1,361 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Orlando, Florida
“Decent breakfast... Not too impressed.”
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

After my 5th visit to Omaha, we were looking for a great breakfast place. The reviewed on Tripadvisor were promising so we gave it a try.

The food was just ok. I had an Olmete that was huge and came with hash browns and a biscuit. The servings were large and was a great value. The coffee was terrible!!! It may be the worst I have had...

Growing up in NY I appreciate a good diner and was looking forward to this place. I am happy I tried it but I don't think I will be going back.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Sherrif79

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“Always great food.”
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Found this place by accident a few years ago. This is very good food! Restaurant was probably last decorated in the early 1980's, but that makes it more like a diner known only for its good meals. We come here as often as we are in town.

• Visited March 2014
Warrensburg, Missouri
“Must stop”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

We stopped on a Sunday during a weekend trip, and enjoyed an amazing breakfast. When your driving up the neighborhood is safe, but looks older and more industrial. Don't let that stop you though. We got there about 9AM and had a 20 minute wait to be seated. The staff made sure we had drinks while waiting which made the wait a little better. When we were seated, and had ordered, they got our food out quickly considering the full house, and staff was friendly. Our plates were full of food when they came out, and it was delicious. I'd stop again the next time I'm in Omaha.

• Visited October 2013
Des Moines, Iowa
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Loved it! Very large servings of comfort food that tastes homemade and great service! Dont let the location stop you from coming to this place, its worth the drive. Family dining.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank init4keeps
Colorado Springs, CO
“Great diner, lots of character”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

We went to the 11-Worth for breakfast on a Saturday - big crowd, lots of folks waiting, but we got a table within 10 minutes. I had driven past it and thought it looked interesting, then went online and saw that it had been featured in one of Guy Fieri's shows. We were not disappointed. I had eggs benedict with hash browns, which was very good, especially the hash browns, which were perfect. Only minor criticism is that the coffee was a little week, but it was bottomless. Would definitely come back!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank SpringsTS

Been to 11-Worth Cafe? Share your experiences!