“If I could rate 0 out 5 I would ”
Review of Alpine Inn

Alpine Inn
Ranked #266 of 1,429 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 13 March 2017 via mobile

This was the first time I walked out of a restaurant after already sitting down. I dined at Alpine Inn in the past and previously enjoyed their low key surroundings and fried food. This time the server was so rude and belittling that I just had to leave. There are plenty of places locally that have good food but also provide good service. I will never go back to Alpine Inn.

3  Thank Ukmc2001

Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

Went with my partner and 3 kids at about 2pm. Saw no racoons but about 10 cats. Drinks were 3$ each and waitress did not refill once. Fried Chicken was nothing special. Tenderloin was exactly like school lunch pork patty on small hamburger bun.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Local spot. It is definitely not for the uppity, or if your looking for a romantic dinner. If your looking for good food, reasonable prices, and like a casual atmosphere this is the spot. Menu is limited, just get the chicken.(trust me) crowd can appear rough, but honestly never had any problems. Bartenders so a good job at checking attitudes and handling any trouble. I personally don't care for the raccoon part, so I sit at the bar. Many people bring their families and sit by the windows to see the animals. Give it a try!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Great little hole in the wall! We were drawn to this place when we heard about the Raccoons, the great chicken and fantastic service was definitely a bonus!

Reviewed 22 August 2016

Super awesome Chicken!! always delivered HOT ant to order!! the raccoons and the cats are always the highlight of the trip, But ya GOTTA get the 4 piece!! Big juicy pieces of crispy chicken!! AND the tater Wedges are a mega-Bonus!!!!!!

Been to Alpine Inn? Share your experiences!