“Good pizza, good beer”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Los Angeles
“Good pizza, good beer”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Went with a large group and we enjoyed the pizza. Don't know about any of the other items, other than the beer, which was cold. Service was quick, and the kids seemed to enjoy the arcade. Prices were very reasonable

• Visited July 2013

Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Pinball and Arcade makes this place”
Reviewed 1 July 2013

If you love Pinball and 80's style arcades, by all means Bene is the place to go. With buttons that don't stick, and joysticks that are responsive, the games are a nice throwback to my childhood. That said, this isn't primarily an arcade, it's a pizza place. Unfortunately, the pizza does not stand up on it's own. There are better places for pizza, but none better for 80s gaming nostalgia.

Visited April 2013
“Food is such a disappointment”
Reviewed 15 May 2013

I'm a huge arcade/pinballer, loved that part of Bene's. Machines are oversensitive with the tilt, but anyone with pinball experience can get around that. Sad sad "Italian" food, extremely generic, pasta was watery, sub-par sauce, meatballs oh man. Really wish the food was more homemade, if they try to stay away from frozen the food could be outstanding. The service every time I go there is beyond excellent, everyone is friendly and the place is always clean!!! Will be back but with a full belly.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank arcadelover
Omaha, Nebraska
“Retro place with Decent Pie”
Reviewed 24 March 2013

Well, the reviews are all over with Bene's. Our experience was a good one. When we got there on a Friday night at 4:30 p.m. we were the only folks there and when we left at 6:30 p.m., it was hard to find a seat. It was our first time there, but it appears to be a place that the folks enjoy coming to.

We had the Reuben Pizza and it was very good. What a surprise. We like to try different kinds of pizza and this was really good. This is a pizza place you order your beer and pizza at the counter and then you get your own plates and napkins and the like. There is no "service". There is a really neat retro Arcade and for all the Gen X'ers, you will love it. It was fun to watch my son play games I played when I was his age.

There are lots of pizza places in Omaha. This is not my favorite . . BUT, it seems to me a good place to take the family, enjoy some very good pizza, and have something fun for the kids to do. I say give it a try for yourself if you Northwest Omaha.

• Visited March 2013
Usa
“Wishing there was a 0-star rating....”
Reviewed 22 March 2013

(1) sub-standard food, (2) overpriced, (3) no atmosphere, (4) poor service.

Somehow the owner has gotten TripAdvisor to remove all the posts that revealed the true nature of this restaurant. After a horrible experience I went to TripAdvisor and found that several other people have had the same unfortunate experience as my family and I did. Reading the posts about the managers inane rants was truly a comfort and for that I thank TripAdvisor. Now those posts are all gone. Bottom line is that the restaurant serves pizza near groc store frozen quality and that the mgmt has serious and unwarranted anger issues that diners deserve to know about. BEWARE!

I have no agenda here other than to inform readers and to use TripAdvisor for it's intended purpose which is to provide accurate feedback from real experiences.

People deserve better than Bene Pizza.

• Visited December 2012