“A good place to meet clients for coffee and a bagel”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #331 of 1,368 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed 25 May 2013

I've been to Panera several times and usually get a vanilla lattee and a bagel. It is like a Cheers with no beer as I see the same customers every time. Nice atsmosphere

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 1 March 2013

I do enjoy Panera Bread, especially in the fall and winter months when warm comfort foods taste best. I always go with the chicken sandwich and broccoli cheddar soup with extra french baquettes. Service is friendly and the lines move fairly quickly over the lunch hour. A full sandwich, bowl of soup and a drink will run you close to $15.00.

1  Thank AlexanderDelarge
Reviewed 26 August 2012

Panera has developed the reputation as one of the finest fast food outlets in the U. S. The expansion program has been well planned and the stock prices prove it. The food and service has been excellent at all times of the day or night. The addition of the breakfast sandwiches over the past few years, as well as other creative bread-based products have made Panera a stop to be relied on in all areas of the U. S. The very recent creation of the Panera Card has been a gift to the customers as the rewards are frequent and rewarding! Panera is a terrific place to dine any time of the day.

Reviewed 25 August 2012

Just finished lunch at the Panera on Maple. The service was bad. First clue was long lines and only 2 registers going. It looked like one of the registers was manned by a new employee. They finally opened 2 more registers. But then one had to another change register tape, thus still leaving 2 open. After 15 minutes we placed our order. We were not asked what choice we wanted for a side. Our meals came out in 3 trips, and one was not correct. I asked the staff to let the manager know about the poor service, We did not hear from the manager. When leaving we asked the manager if she had been told by her staff about our request. She had not. She then asked what the issues were and I explained. All I got was a deer in the headlights look and a weak I am sorry. There was no indication she was at all interested in making changes, so I suspect we will see like poor service in the future. The food was average at best. I did complete the survey off the receipt and listed the problems with the lowest ratings as possible.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Every time I go to Panera Bread, the service is average at best, and usually horrible. If I ask any questions or want any differentiation from the menu I am generally responded to by an insulting refusal or courtesy. Why can't I get two sandwiches with no side? That simple question has been answered differently at three locations and none of them would allow it. The soup is above average, but the sandwiches depend on if they press them or reheat them properly. I've had cold "hot" sandwiches, and I've had burnt ones. It always amazes me that something as simple as tossing a premade sandwich into a panini press could be so difficult a proposition. There are better sandwiches elsewhere, I would pass if this is your choice.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!