“Awesome Pizza and Great Side Salads!”
Review of Old Chicago

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 January 2013

If you like Beer and Pizza this is the place for you. Awesome pizza and an amazing beer selection. Artichoke dip is yummy. Add sundried tomatoes to your pizza. It's the best. The beer was cold and "fresh" tasting.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

The food is fine at this restaurant, but don't expect gourmet food items. They do a good job at what they strive for - it seems to be good to average food for the masses. There are several locations in Omaha and as a chain they do maintain their own standards - which is fine.

Reviewed 14 April 2012

Sometimes when I go to Old Chicago, I am impressed with the quality of the food. Other times, I can order my favorite things and they aren't quite right. Seems to be the night, as I've been to three different locations more than a few times and it has truly been random. It is never bad, but it is disheartening to see such a disparity. The beer is why I keep going back. They have an excellent variety of beers, and I am always impressed. And if you just want a pizza and a few drinks, it is an excellent place to unwind with friends. Just don't go into it expecting amazing food. Go into it expecting a beer and pizza join of above average quality.

Reviewed 18 November 2011

I had the Artisan pizza which boasts a crispy crust. Not so much, in fact it had the texture of microwave pizza. No sauce either...where the heck am I? Maybe Im just not an Artisan? Not so much there either since I have been in hospitatlity for 27 years and worked for some of the best luxury hotels/resorts on the planet. I will probably go back, but pizza wont be selected. They did have Guinness and poured proper so that was one redeeming quality. All in all it was OK and that explains my average rating. Service was fantastic and not intrusive, which is how good service is done!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Omaha, Nebraska
Reviewed 27 April 2008

good staff, nice place to eat, great food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Old Chicago? Share your experiences!