Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area
US$89
US$83
US$135
US$119
New Victorian Inn & Suites(Omaha)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$84
Travelocity
All reviewsfederal buildingvalet parkingold markethearth roomfront deskfire pitwithin walking distancefull kitchenvalet staffone bedroom suiteomaha downtownamazing hotelshuttle servicebusiness travelerthe entire stafffew blocksfree shuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 January 2014

This is a downtown location and has a very modern feel within this rehab site. I loved the upscale, urban feel versus the typical suburban Residence Inn set-up. The room was extremely comfortable and felt more like upscale condo versus a hotel room. The staff was very nice and the van driver was accommodating when taking us to dinner.

I would ask for clarification on where to park. I left my rental car in the garage next door, but left the property @ 530a and the garage was not open yet. I had to have a monthly parker use their keycard to open the garage - otherwise I would have been stuck.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Kyle H, General Manager at Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2014

Dear Friendaza1...thank you for the review on TripAdvisor! We are so happy your experience with our suites and our staff met your expectations, and we are so happy to have served you while you were in Omaha! To clarify your confusion, we offer valet parking only at our hotel, and our garage is located across Dodge Street, as opposed to the garage that you were in. While it can be a bit confusing parking in Downtown Omaha, we like to ensure our guests don't need to worry about it, and therefore offer the valet service at the same price that most hotels allow you to self-park. Next time you're in town, just pull on in and let us do the rest. Thanks, again, for the wonderful comments, and we certainly hope to serve you again at the Residence Inn!

All the Best -

Reviewed 19 January 2014

My husband and I were in Omaha for the George Strait/Eric Church concert. We chose Residence Inn for our 3 night stay, from the moment we were picked up at the airport to the moment we were dropped off at the airport we could not have been more pleased. Every person on the hotel staff was amazing, they treated us like family!!!! We've stayed at full service Marriott's and not had nearly as good service as these people provided. We wouldn't hesitate to stay here again, as a matter of fact it would be our first choice!!

Room Tip: We had a king studio. It was beautiful and very spacious!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Kyle H, General Manager at Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Kim...what a review! Thank you so much for coming to Omaha, and for choosing the Residence Inn for your three night stint here. We love serving our guests, and each team member strives to make sure we show that every day! Although George Strait may not be coming back for some time, we certainly hope you do. And when you do...we hope you'll stay with us again! Thanks again -

Reviewed 19 January 2014

My now fiance and I stayed for two nights, one for the George Strait concert. After a booking mix-up on my part, Courtney at the concierge desk did a great job straightening out my mistake so we could stay there. I shared with her that I would propose at the concert, and she and her staff went above and beyond by leaving us a congratulations card, swan shaped towels, and a bottle of champagne in our room It was such a surprise to the both of us and a perfect way to end a perfect evening! The building itself and the rooms inside are beautiful and the service amazing! We plan to return to Omaha and will definitely stay again.

Room Tip: We stayed in 814 and could see northeast past the Union Pacific building next door.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Sally...first and foremost...CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ENGAGEMENT! I was out on business when you stayed, but was fortunate to have the picture of your swan-towels and champagne emailed to me by Courtney. From our team, we feel so lucky to have even been a slight part of what made your night so special. Thank you so much for the review, and we certainly hope to see you and Mr. Hall again soon! All the Best for Your Future -

Reviewed 17 January 2014

As soon as you walk in the door the friendly, caring staff make you feel at home. They go out of their way to meet your needs. Great accommodations and excellent service make this hotel a "must stay" in Omaha.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Michael...thank you for the review! It is so wonderful that you think so highly of our hotel, and it is such an honor to be called 'a winner' by our guests! I certainly look forward to serving you again the next time you're in Omaha! All the Best -

Reviewed 13 January 2014

This is going to be my Hotel to stay every time I visit Omaha, you could have the greatest hotel in the world but it means nothing without the right people. Starting withKyle Highberg the General Manager, I have never seen a GM more active with guests and staff, not only did he great me at check-in but was always visible throughout the hotel with other guests and staff as for the rest of the staff from Courtney, Rebecca and everyone else Awesome job, it shows you care. For the hotel if you like history this one has it, built in 1932-1934 as the FDR new deal during the great depression. The builders utilized all American Marble, Tile and Wood. This building serviced District Court, IRS, Secret Service, FBI and many more. The accommodations are just as great like the staff, rooms, beds, furniture, breakfast, even a cocktail and appetizer every evening. This is a must stay while in Omaha and make sure you ask about the history of the hotel, any of the staff members would love to share, they were all part of the major renovation and know a few hidden secrets.

Room Tip: any of the rooms
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank MMauer13
Kyle H, General Manager at Residence Inn Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear MMauer13...what a review! Thank you so much for the kind words regarding our team, and the excellent review on your experience! We are so happy you chose to stay with us, and privileged to have you write a review on TripAdvisor! I certainly look forward to the opportunity to continue to serve you while you are in Omaha! Thanks again, and all the best!