“I thought our zoo was the best but I was sadly wrong”
Review of Henry Doorly Zoo

Henry Doorly Zoo
Ranked #31 of 1,368 Restaurants in Omaha
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 30 June 2014

This zoo was awesome here I thought ours in Milwaukee was so great but this zoo was way better made me sad it was so far away and rest of the family couldn't experience it. I love the Lied Jungle and the way everything was laid out. Rainy day but didn't keep us away or the zillion other people!

There are newer reviews for Henry Doorly Zoo

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

One big zoo and so much to see! Put on your walking shoes and get ready to be amazed. The aquarium is exceptional! Don't forget to visit the Lied Jungle and the Desert Dome and experience the feeling of actually being in a jungle or desert. Kingdom of the night is one of my favorites. And there is so much more! Ride a camel, the train, carousel and skyfari. It's one of the best zoos I have ever been to.

Reviewed 8 June 2014

I am from Omaha so I am spoiled and I've seen the zoo grow over the last 25 years and it gets better everytime I visit

Reviewed 30 May 2014

My hisband and I stopped here on our way to Colorado to give us a break from driving. This place from start to finish was just fabulous!! I had never been to a zoo like this before... it was ao clean and nice looking.. all the animal seemed to be taken care of and the place was very easy to get around.. the food was food too. Ever since we have been ro this zoo everyone since then has not even come close to as nice as this one.. My husband is not big on the Zoo atmosphere but this one just blew him away! We would love to go visit it again someday whwn we are out in that area again..

1  Thank Stacey B
Reviewed 27 May 2014

It was 2 years ago but I remember it well. It was for a gs trip and i slept with the sharks. It was amazing

Been to Henry Doorly Zoo? Share your experiences!