“Pizza Hut at Millard - the pizza buffet is really pretty awesome !!!”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #812 of 1,525 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I know...I know...it's Pizza Hut. But I have always enjoyed their pizza...and I really like their lunch buffet...especially when they bring out a thin crust pepperoni or a meat lovers...enjoy !!!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

Pizza here is what you have come to expect from Pizza Hut. Mid range quality with rustic style building looks like most Pizza hauts built in the 80s/90s. I like to find the good at each place even the ones where you can predict almost everything based on the chain. This pizza hut I have gotten food from 10+ times. To date I have not gotten an incorrect order.

Reviewed 2 November 2015

Came with a friend for the lunch buffet. It was very, very good. The salad bar was nothing to write home about but still was OK for pizza buffet. The rest of the buffet was excellant. They had 5 different pizzas of varying crusts and toppings on it. I tried a slice of all of them and liked them all. I am particularly fond of their thin crust. I do not know how they do it, but it has come out perfect every time I have ordered it. They also had a pasta dish that was fairly good. Finally, they had a dessert pizza and cinnamon breadsticks that were very good. I highly recommend this buffet, especially when you can get the 2 for $10 coupons.

Reviewed 1 November 2015 via mobile

No longer carry Anchovies, or Garlic. Delivery is reasonable on time, except they forgot the hot peppers and grated parmesan cheese. Boy don't they give you a dirty look when they have to make a return trip to drop it off. They do charge $2.50 to deliver + any tip you wish to leave.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!