“Finally a real French Bakery in Omaha, Ne.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Le Petit Paris - French Bakery
Ranked #20 of 24 Bakeries in Omaha
Cuisines: French
Reviewed 30 March 2014

A nice surprise out west Omaha in a shopping center, Pepperwood Village, is Le Petit Paris French Bakery located next to the fabulous Le Voltaire Restaurant. Upon entering every guest is greet with bonjour. There is a large window to see the bakers very busy. My favorite are the Pain au Chocolat,Twist: Pastry-cream and chocolate chips in a puff pastry, the beer bread (only Sat. & Sun.) the Eclairs are wonderful. And I loved the
Macarons they are like what I have eaten in Paris (just wish they were bigger). I found out if I arrive about 10:30a almost everything is gone on Saturday. If you visit on the weekends go very early. Omaha is very lucky we now have a fabulous French Bakery, thank you Cedric.

2  Thank Jewelry

Reviewed 23 March 2014

With the neighborhood bakery on a slide toward extinction due to Superstores it is a pleasure to see a new French bakery in Omaha, especially one this good. The standard test is a croissant. Mine was crisp and flaky on the outside (butter) and soft on the inside. It left a wonderful taste in the mouth (butter). Just the way they should be but rarely found. The fleur de sel brioche (still warm from the oven) was amazing. We also tried their baguette. A soft fresh inside surrounded by a great crust. Wonderful chew. Everyone should have an imported French Baker. Definitely a go back when in Omaha.

2  Thank TRAVELL LLOVER
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Wonderful selection--had excellent pain au chocolat, brioche and bread. The sandwiches and pudding looked great. Went twice; most selections gone by early afternoon: get there early! Very good.

1  Thank Maiglesias
Reviewed 21 October 2013

What a wonderful experience!!! We've tried several of their pastries as well as their bread!!! AWESOME!!!! We were there on their opening day and have returned on a regular basis. Lunch at Le Peep and dessert a Let Petit Paris. HAPPY!!!!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

This bakery serves manna from heaven!! I picked up an assortment of pastries recently for my family, and everything we tried was absolutely delicious. We tried the pain au chocolat, the almond croissant, the twist, and the raisin roulade. The pastries were buttery with flaky crusts, and it was obvious they used only quality ingredients. We also tried a couple of the Caribbean Delight individual tortes, and they were spectacular. They have many types of artisan breads, so I picked up a couple of baguettes, which my family used to make sandwiches - again, delicious. This is not a sit-down café -- it's a take-out place. They open at 7 a.m., and you need to be there early to get the best selection. We got there about noon one day, and they were sold out of many of the pastries. This is one of my new favorite places in Omaha! Give it a try - you won't be disappointed!

3  Thank maryann11

Been to Le Petit Paris - French Bakery? Share your experiences!