“Nom nom nom”

Orsi's Italian Bakery & Pizzeria
Ranked #1 of 1,408 Restaurants in Omaha
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Thank goodness there is still some good Italian food in Omaha. Orsis bread, pizza and meats are so yummy!

Reviewed 8 September 2017

One of the best pizzas in Omaha. Interesting part of town which makes the trip worthwhile. We travel a long way across Omaha to get this pizza. Don't count on being helped by a happy Italian. They are sometimes a little crusty and I don't mean just the pizza.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

definitely not mega chain pizza store. if you're wanting old world pizza,this place!
their traditional breads beat supermarket offerings

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Whenever we have a birthday party, we order pizza from Orsi's
Children and adults love this pizza. One pizza serves about 8 to 10 people.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Largest pizza I have seen in a box. Great for my work party, and was great pizza!!!
They also have a bakery which I could almost eat a whole loaf of bread myself.