Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West
  • Pool
Sheraton.com
US$75
US$67
All reviewsred robinhi expresssuper targetbeer and winestaff was very friendlyhappy hourbeds were comfortablehot tubeach morninga great staywe've stayedthe breakfast areafuneralremodelinginterstate
Reviewed 14 November 2013 via mobile

Been one night on business trip clean room standard holiday inn
Good they were serving beer and cheese in the evening
Breakfast was not very big but worth the money
Good for business travelers staff was kind not too much to do around hotel but few restaurant around

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
TKDOS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thanks for staying with us. Stop by the desk on your next stay. West Omaha is full of area activities. We have a huge bucket full of ideas that will keep you so busy you'll stay with us for a month. :) I am glad you were able to come to the free reception. Thank you so much for taking the time to review us!

Reviewed 8 November 2013

A return stay for us, but the first time bringing the rest of the extended family as we had a funeral to attend. Really, really appreciated Cheri's help with getting our rooms booked in advance. She was also there the day we came in. We were the last one's in and the rest of the family commented on how nice she was and how easy check in was.The last thing we wanted anyone to worry about were accommodations, and by having the family stay here we knew no one would. It was great to see Tasha and the rest of the staff again and we'll see you next time we're in town. If you need a place to stay in Omaha and you haven't stayed here. You should give it a try. The hotel itself is nice, but it's the people that work there who truly make it great.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
TKDOS, Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

I was so sorry to hear about your loss. I had just returned from IHG conference and saw that you were arriving with family for the service. My thoughts are with you all.

The kids looked great. I cannot believe we have practically watched them grow up. The kids reactions as they walk through our Holiday Inn Express doors is still as exciting to me as the first time I met them. I tell your Holiday Inn train story to people as often as I can. I am sure you know the one I am talking about. It makes me so proud of our brand and so happy to have loyal guests like you.

I am anxious to see you and your wonderfaul family here again soon.

Tasha

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Third time to stay at this hotel. Disappointed when I checked in there were no upgrades available for Platinum level member. Then when I got to the room it was very hot in the room. When I went to dinner I told the young lady at the front desk the room was very hot when I arrived. She apologized. When I returned she offered 2000 PC points which I appreciated.

The morning breakfast was very good. I'll probably stay here again but there better be an upgrade or it will be my last stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
TKDOS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

We upgrade every single Platinum member if there is a suite available. Because we sell out so often, the suites sell out as well. May I suggest you email me prior to your stay so I can confirm the availability of a suite ; Tasha@kajhospitality.com? This also can be accomplished with a phone call if you prefer; 402-333-5566. We would hate to lose your business because a suite wasn't available. Good to hear the front desk took good care of you. Swing by the office so we can meet. Thank you for the review and happy travels.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My husband and a business stayed in this hotel and liked the rooms and staff. My husband is staying again this week and chose this hotel. Tyler at the desk was very helpful with the future reservation.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Thank you so much for mentioning Tyler! We really really like him and I am glad he served you well. Come on in on a Wednesday night for a homemade sloppy joe or bowl of hot potato and bacon soup. We have to keep you warm and happy this winter.

Reviewed 20 October 2013

We just spent 2 nights here for a wedding. The hotel is in the suburbs of Omaha and is close to shopping and dining. Our checkin was very easy and the receptionist was polite, friendly and helpful. The hotel offers a reception from 6-8 with beer, wine and pop. We did not take advantage of this because of wedding activities but we did have the free buffet breakfast each morning. It offered a nice selection of yogurt, juices coffee, cereal and assorted muffins. If you wanted a hot breakfast they has sausage, scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy. It was good and plenty to start off the day.
The room itself was very standard. We had a king room. The bed was comfortable, the pillows not to my taste but ok. The tv had some channels with snow throughout the picture but we weren't in the room very often. The bathroom again was very typical. Tub shower, one sink, hair dryer etc.
But, the room and bath were both clean and well maintained.
Parking was free and very convenient.
We would stay here again if we had to go to Omaha.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
TKDOS, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Omaha West, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

Your wedding group was so much fun! Thank you for staying with us and for the nice review. Kansas City is not too far, so come on back anytime! We have a nice shopping package available for the holiday season and that free beer, pop, wine, and snack reception is served every single night.