“Kahill”

Add it.
El Museo Latino
Ranked #52 of 128 things to do in Omaha
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I went to see the display they had for Freeda Kahills work and very much enjoyed it. It was inexpensive to tour and they offered post card size art prints which I was very happy to add to my collection.

1  Thank sara b

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Very interesting and educational I love Latino art and history and I am not Latino.

1  Thank BabsOmaha
Reviewed 28 February 2012

This place is very small while it has history its tiny!~
plus admission is high

1  Thank Tricia079
Reviewed 23 September 2011

Superb Show, very professionally done. Enjoyed by all.

2  Thank 76andup
Reviewed 13 September 2009

We try to go here at least once a year usually more though. They have had some fantastic exhibits. Always friendly staff too.

1  Thank mikeahfi