“Not bad.”

Add it.
El Museo Latino
Ranked #52 of 127 things to do in Omaha
Reviewed 16 January 2013

I would rate it more like two and a half. It still has plenty of room for improvement, which will take time and more funds. I strongly support having a heritage museum for the latino community, since it is a pretty rapidly growing culture in Omaha. What they do have is interesting and they do have dance classes under the same roof if you're interested. I would recommend going for what they do have, and to give your support.

2  Thank Heather D

Reviewed 25 July 2012

I went to see the display they had for Freeda Kahills work and very much enjoyed it. It was inexpensive to tour and they offered post card size art prints which I was very happy to add to my collection.

1  Thank sara b
Reviewed 16 April 2012

Very interesting and educational I love Latino art and history and I am not Latino.

1  Thank BabsOmaha
Reviewed 28 February 2012

This place is very small while it has history its tiny!~
plus admission is high

Reviewed 23 September 2011

Superb Show, very professionally done. Enjoyed by all.

2  Thank 76andup

Been to El Museo Latino? Share your experiences!