“Saturday Happy Hour is where it is at!”
Review of Kona Grill - Omaha

Kona Grill - Omaha
Reserve with OpenTable
Kona Grill - Omaha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 1,383 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Kona Grill was built on Exceptional Experiences and meals that create memories. Our global menu features contemporary American favorites, award-winning sushi, and specialty cocktails — all made from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. While the places that inspire our cuisine may be far away, a welcoming place that offers inspiring food, ultimate hospitality, and diverse choices is right around the corner.ented sushi chefs.
Reviewed 14 August 2013

My family of 5 enjoyed our dinner and drinks. The Happy Hour menu for food and drinks is awesome!!! Many choices to pick from on a Saturday afternoon! Service started out great and then for some reason it changed course while we were there and I don't know why. Overall, the restaurant was fun and there patio seating is perfect place to be on a hot day!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

I really like the location as it situated next to a bunch of businesses I frequent, Best Buy, Brix Scheels, Old Navy and the Movie Theatre are just a short walk from here and it differs in cuisine from the other area restaurants. I like to stop in for a little sushi and some rolls when it's not to busy during the early afternoon, otherwise it can be hard to find a seat. Never had a problem with freshness with any of my fish and it's always been tasty, I did once have a slight allergic reaction to something I ordered and I'm not sure what set off because I had never had any problems before or since. The spider and checkerboard roll are my favorites. Drinks are a little over priced but the service is very pleasant and casual. The restaurant is clean and well kept so overall it's a pretty nice dining experience.

Reviewed 15 June 2013

Visited this location at 9:45 on a Friday night which is an hour and 15 minutes before they close. We were seated immediately but it took around 2 minutes for a server to greet us. Server didn't say her name when she greeted but she was friendly. Brought out our food in a normal amount of time. The food was awesome, no complaints there although be prepared to pay a decent amount of money for your meal. The main issue we had was the server was almost nonexistent. Our drinks were continuously left sitting empty for long periods of time. At the end of our meal when the server brought our check both of our drinks were empty and she did not even ask if we wanted a refill. The service was just not great tonight but overall this is a nice place to eat.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I stopped by Kona on a whim because I was flying solo and wanted to try something different. Kona states that they have Sushi and other delicacies and let me tell you they DO! On Sunday most of their appetizers, some sushi rolls, and drink specials are half off so you get a real happy hour all day. I walked right in and was seated at the bar where Natasha served me one of THE best bloody Mary I have ever had to pay for. Service at the bar was very friendly without being intrusive. I had the Philly roll and spicy tuna roll and both were excellent, though the tuna is mashed instead of cut. My only regret is I did not sit at the sushi bar as they have a fish-tank setup that would have been enjoyable as I consumed very tasty sushi. Will likely go to this place again!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

Never a bad meal. love it!! Seabass is excellent. great sushi and pizza too. Portion size is always very good.

Been to Kona Grill - Omaha? Share your experiences!