“All around great food.”

Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Ranked #32 of 1,346 Restaurants in Omaha
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is located at Village Pointe next to the movie theater, just off Dodge Street. We offer authentic wood-fired steaks, seafood, specialty cocktails and select wines. Join us for Happy Hour Monday thru Friday from 4-7PM and Saturday & Sunday 11AM - 5PM at the FIREBAR(R) or on the patio. We offer top-notch service and upscale dining at a modest price. Visit us online to learn more.
“All around great food.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Nothing bad to say about Firebirds, all of the food is well prepared and it shows. I like to Start with the smoked chicken wings or andouille sausage and bean soup. Not much of a salad guy but I'm always seeing people eating them, I'm really liking the pepper crusted sirloin, when I ay things are well prepared this is what I mean. It's ben injected with marinate. I order it rare and the crust is awesome, perfect sear every time and red on the inside. The bleu cheese filet I equally delicious if you just want a plain no nonsense hunk of meat then the aspen sirloin I a safe bet. I wish they did a few more fish entrees, but the salmon and trout are great, wouldn't mind some swordfish though. Plenty of lighter fare if your just in for lunch or not to hungry, tasty burgers and such. Great staff, real friendly, don't force any specials or desserts on you. It has a nice open atmosphere not stuffy or pretentious and a slightly separate bar area for those that are dining alone or in smaller groups. Price wise it' a little expensive but you get what you pay for and I don't regret it. Pretty good location to. Right off Dodge expressway in Village Pointe with lots of retail shopping and a movie theatre across the parking lot. If they keep serving such good food I will keep going back for sure.

• Visited June 2014

Omaha, Nebraska
“You can't go wrong here”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

From the minute you walk in and smell the wood grill to the last bite you will enjoy this place. Love there drinks, salads are amazing. Entrees never disappoint you. Atmosphere is awesome and the service is impeccable. A must in Omaha!!

Visited May 2014
Omaha, Nebraska
“Good but slightly overpriced”
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed the food, and the atmosphere was good, but I thought it was slightly overpriced by Omaha standards. A couple of us had the ribeye, which honestly was flavorful but a bit fatty in both cases. One of us had the sirloin which was juicy but chewy. My son had a french dip, which was good but, seriously, $16 for a french dip?! Everybody liked the fries. My wife's final judgment, however, was that I make better steaks on the grill at home.

1 Thank kozulich
Jarbidge, Nevada
“Beef done right!”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

A warm and inviting bar and dinning room make this a great place to eat on a cool Nebraska spring evening. After a round of cocktails we started in on the main course, I had the Aspen sirloin,and loaded baked potato, one person had prime rib and two others sampled the salads available. When you are in Nebraska two things come to mind, first Football (Go Big Red) and the other of course is Prime Beef. The Firebirds won't let you down!

• Visited April 2014
Casper
“Steak here tastes like steak should taste!”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Love love love Sirloin Steak here called Aspen. Loaded Baked Potato, Caesar Salad, wonderful bread.....there is nothing better than a good steak in Omaha, a famous place for beef! I would eat here again!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Randy B

Been to Firebirds Wood Fired Grill? Share your experiences!