“Good and bad”

Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 61th & Maple
“Good and bad”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

They had great food and service. I didn't like how tight everything was. I felt like everyone could here what I was saying.

Omaha, Nebraska
“So much great food!”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Our Ethnic Food Club met a Espana tonight. We had an absolutely amazing waitress in Anna, who explained the variety of tapas on the menu, and presented each so very well. With 8 people were able to share 24 small plates of food plus an outstanding Paella. A true gastronomical victory!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
“Horrible reservation policy and then WORST customer service EVER”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I had called their reservation phone number for dinner reservations. Its says if you do not get a call, your reservation is set and fine, we will call you with a problem. Odd yes. But never thought about it after my message. Drove 35 mins to have dinner with friends and they say.....I think we called you to tell you we got hit with a lot of reservations tonight. Sorry. What! I had 2 missed calls at the same time, no message no anything. They said oh well we don't have a table and just looked at us. No sorry, no next time here is a free dessert or I am so sorry sometimes we have over lap. NOthing. I had a missed call at 5pm the night I have reservations for 630pm. Really? Worst reservation process ever and worst customer service ever. Will never go here again. Too many good places to go to waste my time

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Kim F
Omaha, Nebraska
“Another great meal”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

This was our third visit to Espana in the past 18 months. As always the food is worth the price. The staff was friendly and helpful and each of the tapas we ordered was perfectly prepared. The only negative comment I would have offer is that the tables are quite close together. So closem in fact, that the table next to us had to get out of their chairs in order for us to leave.

• Visited January 2014
Atlantic, Iowa
“Espana is not worth the price”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

The food was not special and the tapas (appetizers) were overpriced. The tapas are the main course and each one is priced at about $7 to $12. The serving size of each of the tapas was so small that our waitress suggested that 2 or 3 tapas would only be enough for one person. The tapas are served family style which was fun. We got to sample several different tapas but all of them were exceptional. The sangria and the desserts were good. The atmosphere was okay but not striking. The service was good. It was a fun dining experience but, overall, it was not worth the price.

• Visited July 2013