“NIce hotel and great location”

Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West
Ranked #15 of 82 Hotels in Omaha
hyderabad
“NIce hotel and great location”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

It is a simple Hilton Hotel with no fanfares like Hilton in Asia. The services and amenities are basic but what surprised me was the service of the hotel and the cordial staff. The hotel has free shuttle which takes you to the 5MIle radius and this is a great plus. I used shuttle for going to office, going to near buy shopping (Village Point Mall), going to near by restaurants and yes all without any cost. This was just amazing. Breakfast does not have many options and a definite area which hotel can improve upon.

1 Thank saurabhagra
lisawestra, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear saurabhagra,
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West,we truly appreciate your business. I also wanted to thank you for taking the time to complete a review on TripAdvisor. I want you to know my staff and I take these surveys, as well as your comments, very seriously. They help us consistently identify ways we can serve our guests better each and every day. Our job at the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West is to provide great accommodations, warm service, and everything in between. I appreciate your feedback regarding the breakfast. I will pass these concerns to my staff so that we can better serve our guests in the future. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again.

Lisa W

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Cherokee, Iowa
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This hotel is just off West Dodge (a 4 land expressway), and very convenient regardless of the part of Omaha you visit. Top notch staff and accommodations. Value far superior to what you'll find downtown.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family

1 Thank JCfromCherokee
lisawestra, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, responded to this review, 5 December 2013
Dear JCfromCherokee,
Thank you so much for the review! I am truly happy to hear of your experience at the hotel, and welcome you back at any time!

I want to thank you for the kind words you said in your review! At the Hilton Garden Inn Omaha West, we love our hotel...from the spacious rooms, to the beautiful lobby. What we truly enjoy more is when a guest stays at our hotel and enjoys it as much as we do!

Thank you, again, and please come and stay with us in the future!

Lisa Westra
Iowa
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

The room was clean and nice. Bed was comfortable. Shower was great. Bathroom was clean. Everything was on par or better for staying at a Hilton. The only thing I was disappointed in was that I did not notice a free breakfast. I would definitely stay again if in the Omaha area.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank holymolyguacamole
Atlanta, United States
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Great room, loved that it had a Keurig coffee pot. I received a complimentary upgrade to a suite and it was excellently appointed. Food was good and bartender was excellent! Great value for the price!

1 Thank Sheila S
Centennial, CO, United States
Reviewed 6 November 2013

The hotel appearance and staff are nice. However, the beds have an uncomfortable rubber matris pad that seemed unsanitary. Given the reason you stay at a hotel is for a good nights sleep, I would avoid this hotel unless they change the bedding.

1 Thank Karen B
Kansas City, MO, United States
Reviewed 31 October 2013

My company held a small business accounting class at this location. The sales staff took care of every detail made my function run smoothly. The accommodations for me and my attendee were excellent. This was our first time using the facility and we will definitely plan on coming back next year.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Alice F
McPherson, United States
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Pleasant stay with no problems. Good service, clean, quiet. Pleasantly surprised to find out that it is next to a new mall with shopping, restaurants, and entertainment. It is on the extreme west edge of Omaha.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business