“NICE” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #52 of 81 Hotels in Omaha
Davenport, Iowa, United States
“NICE”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2012

Hotel is a little dated, but it is clean, and quiet at night. There is no menu for the room service, so I didn't have an opportunity to use it. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a nice bar downstairs that has a firepit on the patio.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 September 2012
Dear Steve S,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments about the hotel and the staff. We are so sorry there was not a room service menu. We apologize for this inconvenience. We appreciate guest feedback. It allows us to make the necessary changes to the hotel to make it a better place for you, and future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. Thank you for staying with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Comfort Inn Omaha

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Falls City, Nebraska
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2012

My husband and I stayed here for our anniversary. We were looking for a room in Omaha with a jacuzzi tub that was affordable and I stumbled across this one. We have stayed in other hotels in Omaha and so far this is my favorite. I must admit that I get excited about little things and when I saw that it had TWO bathrooms I was amazed. I have never stayed in a room with two bathrooms. (I told you small things excite me) I read the reviews and saw that it was clean and nice so I decided this was that place for us. When we walked in it exceeded our expectations. The room was very nice and clean. I do have to say the bedding was not my style but that is just my taste, I don't like shiney bedding. We decided to go down for a bite to eat and we really enjoyed the restaurant/bar they had. Food was good and the rum buckets were to die for! In the morning we went down for breakfast and I was amazed again. REAL eggs! Not the flat, fast food eggs. REAL eggs. They did not have biscuits and gravy which made my husband sad but the food was good! We are planning on staying here again next year!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 September 2012
Dear Steph B,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We hope that you enjoyed your anniversary. We are so glad that we could accommodate you during this special time for you. We appreciate all of your comments. We will pass them on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when they are doing a good job. Thank you for your thoughts about he breakfast service. We are always trying to find ways to make this service better. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

columbus, ne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this Comfort Inn & Suites numerous times w/ our grandchildren. The rooms are always clean and tidy. The staff is friendly and helpful. We enjoy using the pool and I've used the fitness room as well. The breakfast menu/choices is wide & varied, good coffee, good food. A good place to stay and centrally located.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 31 August 2012
Dear luckyColumbus_Be,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments. Thank you for mentioning our breakfast service. We are always trying to find ways to make this service better. Thank you for staying with us. We are so glad that we could accommodate you and your family. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Oceanside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2012

On the second night of our road trip we once again relied on the TA reporters to find us a room in Omaha - with too many hotels to choose from we were looking for a spot that was freeway close, reasonably priced and included a pool and free breakfast. This location delivered on all accounts. We secured a great room for $85 a night and checked in around 8PM after a long day on the road.

The rooms were sufficient in size for our family of four and the property is extremely well maintained. The only small negative was a somewhat small bathroom that could only accommodate one person at a time - no big deal. The in room air conditioning was powerful and not noisy or intrusive. The free wifi is always a bonus. The indoor pool area was typical and our only disappointment was the lack of a jacuzzi.

Our room was on the north side of the building so we did experience some annoying noise from the adjacent intersection - but nothing that disturbed our sleep or experience. Just ask for a room on the south side for a quieter room.

Great desk staff and great freeway close location makes this a great spot for the on the go traveler. The attached bar and grill was outstanding and a great bonus - the subject of a separate review.

Room Tip: May want to ask for a room on the south side of the building. Probably a better view and no noise f...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Mark P
Dear Mark P,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments. We are so glad that we could accommodate you and your family. We hope you enjoyed your time in Omaha. We strive as a hotel to provide a clean, safe, and comfortable place to stay. We appreciate all of your comments and will pass them on to our staff. They always appreciate hearing when then are doing a good job. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Salina, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

During the last weekend in July 2012 we held our 3rd annul family reunion at your hotel. Each and every year has been excellent and being the host of the reunion, I receive feedback from my family members. Many members told me this was a great reunion and the staff went out of their way to make us comfortable. Our family utilized the club each afternoon and night and we all had a great time. Again, the Staff was great and the food was excellent. The motel manager, (Mr. Williams) made contact with me twice during our stay, asking how our reunion was going. I reported everything was great, he was glad to hear that, and told me that if we had any issues he wanted to hear about them. You could tell that Mr. Williams cared about the hotel and the guest at the hotel. We are arranging to have our family reunion again at your hotel in 2013 and would recommend your hotel to others if given a chance. Thank you for everything and we will see you in 2013.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ManagementTeamGM, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 August 2012
Dear Mike M,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with your family. We are so glad that we could accommodate you and your family during the reunion. We are glad to help you all in anyway possible. Thank you so much for your bringing your family here. We are happy to hear that you will be having your reunion her again next year. Thank you for your great review of the hotel. We appreciate all guest feedback.

Thank you so much for your time. We hope to see you again next year!!

Elk Run Heights, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012

Clean, nice sized kid suite. Breakfast is great and free! Things I would bring next time: alarm clock, pillows (only small pillow provided), blanket for kids. Great value for the price. Would stay here again. Great location and quiet.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dear JohnNancy S,

Thank you for telling us about your stay with us. We appreciate all of your comments. We will pass them on to our staff. Guest feedback is very important to us. We use guest feedback to allow us to make the necessary changes to our hotel to make it better place for you, and for future guests to the hotel. Thank you so much for your time. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.