Comfort Inn & Suites
US$118
US$107
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

US$148
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

US$103
Courtyard
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$124/night.

US$131
US$115
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

US$140
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$162/night.

US$90
US$82
US$110
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

US$143
US$134
MagnoliaHotels.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$167/night.

US$106
US$83
US$75
All reviewsroom was cleanlittle thingsfront desk stafffirewaterprosmicrowavemaintenancenebraska
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I recently had a great stay at The Omaha Comfort Inn & Suites. The hotel is located directly off of the Interstate for easy access. Victoria at the front desk was very helpful and made check in a breeze. She told me everything I needed to know about the area, The Firewater Grill located inside the hotel, and told me the shortest route to my destination. My room was large and comfortable. The beds were plush and soft. Made for a great nights sleep. It made driving the next day less taxing. Accessible, courteous staff, clean rooms are all travelers can ask for these days. A fridge in the room was the only thing missing. The Omaha Comfort Inn and Suites is a bargin for everything you get in return.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 April 2018

My stay was short and I spent hardly any time in the hotel other than sleeping. Therefore, I cannot comment on anything unrelated to a good night sleep. The room, carpet, bathroom were clean. The bed, pillows and linen were nice and comfortable. The staff was courteous and helpful. They have an elaborate breakfast in the morning in an expansive dining area. This hotel is located right off I-80, which is convenient. Downtown Omaha is nearby. I would definitely like to stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Liaquat A
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed overnight to attend a UNO Hockey game. Close to the arena and restaurants. Comfortable room. The breakfast was good. Enjoyed the free coupons at the restaurant/bar in the evening. Room did not have much of a view, but hotel was easy access.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The Comfort Inn in Omaha was so very hospitable! They staff was courteous and kind when helping us out at every turn. Each guest is greeted with a complimentary beverage at the attached Firewater grill and tiki bar (which also had some delicious food offerings). Speaking of food, the daily complimentary breakfast was also well above what one might expect offering a wide variety of hot and fresh options. The hotel is located right off of I-80 just a short drive from downtown and near to plenty of dining external options, as well. As for the rooms, they were well maintained and spacious. The beds were quite comfortable and clean. All in all, this was a perfect stop for us in Omaha. No complaints here!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my overall experience from the food to the room. Just walking in being greeted as I walked in made me feel comfortable and very much welcomed. I'm not from here, but just driving through needed a place to sleep for the night until I get back on the road going home. The front desk agent VICTORIA omg she's amazing any questions I asked she politely answered kept a smile on her face. She was the very first impression which made me want to stay for the night.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo