My three sons and I traveled to Omaha for a family gathering mid May and stayed in the double bed room. The staff was really accommodating seeing that I was traveling late and checking in at 1am. The hotel was completely booked when I made my reservations and could only book one night, as my trip came closer they had another opening for a room so I reserved this room as well, they were very gracious in allowing me to stay in the same room with my children and not have to worry about checking in and out. The hotel was super packed with soccer teams or another sport group that weekend so it was really packed at breakfast time, the breakfast was traditional continental, with eggs, turkey sausage, gravy and biscuits and a pancake machine. The girls who ran the breakfast were constantly taking care of the guests and refilling items that need to be filled.
I didn't swim in the pool but my kids did, I didn't let them swim for very long since there was a couple in there drinking. The water also looked a bit dirty but other than that the area was kept pretty well maintained.
The only real problem I had was upon arrival my sons and I were walking in to the entrance and a couple of young ladies were outside drunk smoking and making out with a guy.
Over all it was a really nice stay, and this will be our hotel of choice when visiting family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Cherry Hills Plaza, Omaha hotel. Conveniently located in the newly-developed Cherry Hills Plaza, our Omaha hotel is within walking distance of several restaurants and shops and only eight miles from downtown Omaha attractions. The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Omaha, Nebraska offers everything you need to enjoy your stay. Families can experience all that Omaha has to offer by spending a day exploring the Henry Doorly Zoo or taking an afternoon to visit the Omaha Children's Museum, the Old Market or Lewis & Clark Landing. During the summer, the Fun-Plex Amusement and Water Park and Rosenblatt Stadium are popular Omaha family attractions. You can catch a Royals game at Rosenblatt or have some fun in the sun at Fun-Plex. With convenient access to companies such as Mutual of Omaha, Berkshire Hathaway, Omaha Steaks, Union Pacific and ConAgra Foods, our well-situated Omaha hotel, nine miles from the Qwest Convention Center, is the perfect place for business travelers to stay if they are planning to attend meetings in Omaha. Enjoy a relaxing vacation in Omaha, and take advantage of our choice Omaha hotel amenities such as a heated indoor pool and whirlpool, free high-speed Internet access, a quality Fitness Center and our free hot breakfast bar served daily. Be sure to check out our excellent Omaha hotel deals and rates, and book your reservation today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cherry Hills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Cherry Hills
- Holiday Inn Express Omaha
- Omaha Holiday Inn