All reviewsold marketfront deskgreat hotelcreighton universitybedroom suitefull kitchenball parkbeer and wineshuttle servicemanager's receptionfree shuttlethe college world serieswould definitely stay here againtd ameritrade parkstreet noiserooms are spaciouscentury link center
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business last week. It is a homey, spacious home away from home. The room was very spacious, clean, and had everything a traveler could ask for. The people working here were very nice, and friendly. The lobby is well laid out, with a fireplace to snuggle up to on a very cold night. The evening meal was nothing fancy, but filling and plentiful. Same with the breakfast. It's in a good location, a few minutes from downtown, the airport, and the freeways. When returning to Omaha, which I will do on occasion, I will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: The rooms at the end of the halls are a little more roomy, it seems.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Makaela W, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Thank you for your recent stay at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown! We are pleased that you have taken the time to write a review of your stay with us! Feedback from guests is our most valuable tool in ensuring we are exceeding our guest expectations each and every stay!

Reviewed 8 December 2013

If you are traveling with a group to Omaha, I highly recommend the Homewood Suites. My stay there was just excellent.

First, it was easy to find! Just a short 15 minute drive from the airport, and located right off a major street. I didn’t have to hunt it down. I felt very safe there, and the room was exceptionally quiet. Excellent housekeeping service; super comfortable bedding. I was really impressed, too, with the meals… hot breakfast and dinner. The menu was varied and the food was genuinely good. Also, Homewood Suites and the Hampton Inn next door provide a shuttle service to many local restaurants and attractions – very handy!

For this particular stay, I was in Omaha with a large gathering of attendees. Due to ever-changing schedules, though, it seemed as if we had a merry-go-round of attendees arriving and departing at different dates and times. Through it all, Regional Sales Manager, Bernadette Jenkins, worked tirelessly with our group to meet our needs. I never realized the complexity and dedication to detail that goes into managing lodging for large groups until now. Bernadette’s kindness and professionalism was superb! Those attributes were also mirrored in the staff at Homewood Suites and neighboring Hampton Inn. I truly felt pampered.

A big kudos, too, to the city of Omaha. It was one of the easiest cities to navigate, and the roads were in great condition. Such a rarity!

Thanks to all who made my stay in Omaha such a delight!

Room Tip: The suites have a full size refrigerator, cook-top, and dishwasher. My room was close to an elevator, and still the room was very quiet. No restaurant onsite, but breakfast and dinner are provided. Boatload of excellent restaurants nearby.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your recent stay at Homewood Suites Omaha Downtown! Thank you for your generous comments on our amenities, facility, location, staff, and value!!! We are glad to hear you were able to utilize our great value added amenities during your stay with us. We are also happy to hear that all the staff including our outstanding sales team was helpful and accommodating.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 December 2013

very clean rooms, great breakfast, free internet and parking, we loved the location, and the price was right. used the option of getting a room for $50 per night plus 12,000 HH points. We reserved a handicap room to get this rate, and they called and agreed to give us 2 king bed rooms at the same price so they could let someone else use the handicap room. It was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Reviewed 3 December 2013

Spent 4 nights here over Thanksgiving. To the positive: Everyone was very friendly and helpful, from the front desk to the breakfast "monitor" to the shuttle driver. The room and hotel overall were very clean and quite comfortable. Complimentary breakfast was very good, lots of variety. Good shower with relatively strong showerhead, something lacking in many hotels. Hot tub was excellent - very hot with strong jets. I used it daily... twice some days. :) Well-located for our needs, about a mile from Old Market area (walkable in warmer weather), about a 7 minute easy drive from the airport. Also liked the free/open access to a computer/business center.

A few negatives, but nothing that would keep me from staying there again: The sofa bed mattress was long past its useful life - hard as a rock. I mentioned it to the front desk, and they said they're due for an update. Did not like the open vanity area viewable from the bed, and separate from the shower & toilet, but that's a personal preference. No wastebasket by the vanity / sink area (& only 2 wastebaskets in the entire suite). We kept moving the one in the shower/toilet "room" to the vanity, and curiously, housekeeping kept moving it back. Some temperature control issues in the room, but nothing an additional blanket didn't remedy. Pool/spa room reeked of chemicals - irritated my eyes just walking into the room. One day, we noticed the housekeeper ran the dishwasher in the room for just the coffeepot - nothing else - which seemed very wasteful to me... All of that is pretty minor stuff, and again, nothing that would keep me from staying there again. Two thumbs up.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Bailey57

Reviewed 2 December 2013

This hotel was one of the best Homewood Suites that I have ever stayed in. I will definately recommend this one to anyone traveling through Omaha. The breakfast was exceptional with wide variety and the staff were very helpful in determining which items would be ok for me due to food allergies.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review for us!

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We are equally happy to hear that you found our breakfast staff helpful and accommodating!

Best Regards,